Hello from London/Canterbury

Carrdinal

Hey dnbforum, I'm Carrdinal. I current work in London as a software engineer but spend a lot of my time in and around Canterbury. I'm a big fan of dnb, Hospital Records are probably my favourite label although I'm into a lot of other labels too!

Hopefully I can learn something from this community you have here as I would like to get better at producing my own music.

Hi there Carrdinal, I'm John, I currently work as a sports commentator & professional Tennis Coach, but spend a lot of my time in & around Afghanistan & Karachi. I'm a big fan of the intravenous injection of hard drugs, especially Heroin.

China White is probably my favourite strain, however, there are some bespoke crops of Poppy coming through in the northern provinces of Afghanistan currently, that are very interesting.

I'm hoping I can score some interim Heroin, from yourself or the wider dnb community to tide me over, until my next shipment.

If you can help, I am currently in the Wimbledon area.

Safe,

John

Wow! John Smackenroe, it's a true pleasure to meet a legend such as yourself! Unfortunately I do not have to hand any of the substance you have requestitioned, however if I find myself in possession of any I will make sure you're the person who knows.

Wow! John Smackenroe, it's a true pleasure to meet a legend such as yourself! Unfortunately I do not have to hand any of the substance you have requestitioned, however if I find myself in possession of any I will make sure you're the person who knows.

The pleasure is all mine sir!

You're both a gentleman & a scholar, please keep me updated on your progress, as I'm clucking like a Hen on fucking heat over here...

Safe,

John

Back
Top Bottom