Hearing someone drop one of your tunes...

So last night at a show and the DJ played one of my tunes... Super exciting since I dont know this person. But... They train wrecked like a mofo mixing in as well as out of it... How disappointed was I, oh well the tune went off with the crowd and the fuck up falls on the DJ but it still sucked to hear him murder my tune :(

Anyone else ever experienced this?

#Happy&Sad

Yeah it's happened a few times, its usually Andy C or DJ Hype. Last time Andy did it I said "Andy do you mind not trainwrecking my tunes?" And he says "fuck off this ain't you, this is Mind Vortex" :teeth:

So last night at a show and the DJ played one of my tunes... Super exciting since I dont know this person. But... They train wrecked like a mofo mixing in as well as out of it... How disappointed was I, oh well the tune went off with the crowd and the fuck up falls on the DJ but it still sucked to hear him murder my tune :(

Anyone else ever experienced this?

#Happy&Sad

But on a real, big ups for getting your tunes played out man!

Yeah it's happened a few times, its usually Andy C or DJ Hype. Last time Andy did it I said "Andy do you mind not trainwrecking my tunes?" And he says "fuck off this ain't you, this is Mind Vortex" :teeth:

Member that time Shimon had that sick dbl drop with that track of yours with the drums and the bass? I member

Back
Top Bottom