Havent been here in a little while-TRACKS

Dj Methodist

soundcloud.com/methodist
Ello Forum. I havent been on here for a while (not that many will even remember me anyways) but am looking for a little feedback on some tracks i have been working on.

Forgot how cool it is to come here and compare music and give/receive feedback!

Any words would be appreciated...Merci!

Linkage....www.soundcloud.com/methodist

Thanks a lot guys:)
Still working hard getting my mixdowns right, especially working on my drums. You guys gotta link for tunes?

Well thanks a bunch you bunch of swell guys! Nah seriously, thats cool to hear. :oops:
Is there ever any like tune comps remix comps on here? Wouldn't mind getting myself involved in some of them.

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Also, I have just set up a Facebook page. Please add me up if you feeling funky, I will be giving away a track once I reach a healthy number of adds!
thanks!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Me...8#!/pages/DJ-Methodist/146361618719648?v=wall

keep up this work and you'll get to the desired point. You need to improve the mixdown and work on the overall hi hats and think of making changes through the songs (stops, adding stabs etc etc).
All in all, good tracks.
PS: I feel very sorry about your tinnitus... I wish they find a cure for this frigging symptom... =(

keep up this work and you'll get to the desired point. You need to improve the mixdown and work on the overall hi hats and think of making changes through the songs (stops, adding stabs etc etc).
All in all, good tracks.
PS: I feel very sorry about your tinnitus... I wish they find a cure for this frigging symptom... =(

Thanks mate. Yeah man im working hard on my mixdowns and trying out different styles as much as i can. Bg ups for the listens

Back
Top Bottom