Happy Xmas Spammage :)

dj deval

DJ Deval aka Switch MC’s Happy Christmas Spam-like Spammage!!!

Happy Christmas everyone! If you have been feeling a bit low over this Christmas period then I may be able to help!

Event – Digital Underground, Thurs 28th Dec (Manchester)
For your festive dose of quality Drum & Bass, specially cooked by myself and a few friends then make your way down to Sankey Soaps on Thursday 28th December between the hours of 10pm and 4am. There will be helpings of bass, leftover breakbeats and lashings of fun!

Digital Underground
Thursday 28th December
Sankey Soaps (Jersey Street, Manchester)
10pm-4am

DJs:
Sappo
Deval
Landa
MCs:
Tonn Piper
Skeez
And many more…. Entry = £5

Want me to play at your night/event as DJ Deval or Switch MC? Then give me a call on +44 (0)7970 351 417 or get me on:
Aim: dj deval uk
MSN: mike_deval@hotmail.com

Myspace – Free tracks!
Go and visit my lovely myspace page which can be found at www.myspace.com/djdeval
On here, if you have a look around there is a small web link in the “about me” section which will give you access to download 16 of my very own musical productions… I hope you like! Add me as a friend and there may very well be more goodies in the future :)

Record Label – 12th Round Recordings
I have been running 12th Round Recordings for a few years now and it has become time that it is shaken up and revamped slightly. PLEASE EMAIL djdeval@djdeval.co.uk with the subject heading “Knock Out” if you would like to be kept up to speed with the labels transformation (which will also mean, one again, lots of free goodies!)

Agency – Industry Artists
Industry Artists international agency is stepping up a gear for 2007. Please visit www.industryartists.co.uk or www.myspace.com/industryartists for all the up-to-date information on our roster, tours, artists and labels.

Music – “Deck Da Halls” and “The DnB Mixtape Vol 1”
A few years back I did a remix of “Deck the Halls” for an album entitled “Excursions in Yulecore” released on High Days Gramophone Productions in 2002. DJ Deval “Deck Da Halls” (Deval’s Yuletide Rinseout) was recently played on Huw Stephens’ Radio 1 show, being described as “Genious” by his producer (I’m not too sure about that but anyway lol). If you would like an mp3 of this song then please add me to your msn as mike_deval@hotmail.com – hit me up; let’s talk rubbish for a while and then I may send over the track!

Don’t forget you can still download the “DnB Mixtape Vol 1” by visiting the following links:
Audio – http://www.industryartists.co.uk/audio/DJ_Deval_Presents_The_DnB_MixTape_Vol_1_12THRNDCD002.mp3
CD Cover – http://www.rewind-dnb.co.uk/DEVAL_dnb-mixtape-1.jpg

Thanks for reading this, I hope you enjoy what you hear and see, have a great Christmas and a brilliant New Year!
Mike – DJ Deval aka Switch MC

DJ Deval:
www.djdeval.co.uk
www.myspace.com/djdeval
www.myspace.com/djdevaluk

Switch MC:
www.myspace.com/switchmcuk
http://www.turbulencecrew.co.uk/

Industry Artists:
www.industryartists.co.uk
www.myspace.com/industryartists

DJ Deval, Switch MC, Industry Artists and 12th Round Recordings are all part of MLK Enterprises

Back
Top Bottom