Happy B-day To Me (Halftime)

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Wattup Everybody! Did a little 45 minute halftime mix to celebrate turning 37 ha ha.....old as fuck but still playing! Feed back is always welcome.
EZ

Tracklist
1. Red Army - Steamers Lane
2. J. Robinson and Shima - Onaru (free)
3. Cid Poitier - Rightousness (dub)
4. Overlook - Clouds
5. Red Army - Wanderlust
6. Cid Poitier - Deep Logic (dub)
7. Kiril - Delirious
8. Coleco - Expanded Awareness
9. Kiril - Entry
10. Transparent - Concrete jungle
11. Jaydrop - Return
12. Dexta and Mauoq - Torn feat. MCXL (MTWN RMX)
13. Brat Leeks and What The Funk - Salat
14. Cern and Overlook - Decoy
15. Kiril - JGLST
16. Bass Brothers - Bolivian Yeyo
17. Kiril - M Filtre
18. Fracture - Overload

That was a wicked mix mate, got pretty tough towards the end. Will definitely be checking back with a closer eye on the tracklist next time

huge mix as always, loads of tracks I don't know and mixing was tight.

Favourite part for me had to be Dexta and Mauoq - Torn feat. MCXL (MTWN RMX) > Brat Leeks and What The Funk - Salat > Cern and Overlook - Decoy > Kiril - JGLST > Bass Brothers - Bolivian Yeyo > Kiril - M Filtre > Fracture - Overload, especially mixes around bolivian yeyo, great way to end it.

Big up mate

Thanks for the listen Vanden! Hope by tough you mean gully, good, rad, amazing, awesome, dope or something like that ha ha.

Safe Danny as always i appreciate your feedback and i always look forward to hearing your favorite section of the mixes to get another ear on the mix! Thanks for the listen mang!

Thanks Agent! Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the listen Vanden! Hope by tough you mean gully, good, rad, amazing, awesome, dope or something like that ha ha.

Safe Danny as always i appreciate your feedback and i always look forward to hearing your favorite section of the mixes to get another ear on the mix! Thanks for the listen mang!

Thanks Agent! Hope you enjoyed it.

All of those things ;)

downloading this for my many trains this weekend, lots of stuff I don't know so I'm sure It'll treat me to a few gems!

Back
Top Bottom