Halogenix - All Blue EP

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by navi_nz, Jul 12, 2015.

1. navi_nz

navi_nz New Member

This guy is so on point right now. Top of the game in my opinion. deserves way more recognition in the scene. His Critical EP last year was next level too. Used to be under the impression that Stray was the mastermind behind Ivy Lab's best dnb work... definitely feel like that's leaning more towards Halogenix now!

also huge roller:

edit: can someone please tell me how to post soundcloud playlists on here? struggling to figure it out lol....

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  2. Vydx

Vydx Asian Info Alliance

IDK how to post whole playlists but regarding Halogenix I wouldn't say he deserves more recognition in the scene, seeing as he literally just released an EP on Headz. If that doesn't mean recognition in the scene idk what does.

3. deaneg

deaneg Active Member

I love Halogenix but I'm not sure I'd really consider him as an underrated producer, especially being part of Ivy Lab, right? What does recognition in the scene mean?

4. navi_nz

navi_nz New Member

that's true, I guess I worded that wrong. I meant it more like, it would be nice to see DJs playing his tracks out more often live, or in promo mixes/podcasts/etc