Greetings ...

One Track Mind

Names " One Track Mind" ..

ji2ejt.jpg

I'm just a bedroom dj with a keen interest in electronic drum music of all spectrums

here a taste of my work , im hoping into the new year to add a few more bits up for people hopefully to enjoy
https://audiomack.com/embed4-large/one-track-mind/one-track-mind-shadow-code-champion-sound-mp3
so until then .. hi and hope you all have a lovely xmas and new year

see you around

Names " One Track Mind" ..

ji2ejt.jpg

I'm just a bedroom dj with a keen interest in electronic drum music of all spectrums

here a taste of my work , im hoping into the new year to add a few more bits up for people hopefully to enjoy
https://audiomack.com/embed4-large/one-track-mind/one-track-mind-shadow-code-champion-sound-mp3
so until then .. hi and hope you all have a lovely xmas and new year

see you around

hey man, welcome to the forum.

I'm an aspiring DJ, I mix on vinyl and as of recently with a controller too. I vastly prefer vinyl. Do you DJ in addition to produce?

hey man, welcome to the forum.

I'm an aspiring DJ, I mix on vinyl and as of recently with a controller too. I vastly prefer vinyl. Do you DJ in addition to produce?

Thanks DTD ...

I grew up on vinyl turntables since 89 when i got my 1st set of belts , early 90's i brought my 1st set of 1210s [silver] then i sold them and brought [black] set , sadly i sold them 2 years later as i was broke , then in 2000 when i got back on my feet a swopped nearly 6000 records with hard to find for another set of tables , i had a old 2 channel mixer i used with a shot crossfader so i had to learn how to mix using just volume faders , in which became a blessing as i entered a mag bedroom dj comp and won a 4 channel mixer ... problem was then i hadnt another 2 tables or cdjs or controller to learn how to mix 4 . I still believe im a bedroom dj [always have been always will] as i love just locking myself away in my bassment and mixing and would never consider myself anything other as its a hobby im passionate about rather than my job or want it to be my job like other djs etc ... but it was some friends who have heard some of the mixtapes ive done said come on this site and get out there more so to speak ...

Amazing to hear your story.

I mix using my volume faders as well. I use those more than my cross fader anyway.

I have a behringer mixer that kind of sucks ass, so I feel your pain with using busted equipment.

What were some of your favorite dnb records over the years?

Or anything recent too.

I've been mixing mostly house/techno the last few weeks.

But I got some new SPY in the mail today and busted the turntables out this morning for a little session.

I feel you on zoning out in the music, I lose myself in it, it's kind of cheesy to say but I know I would be in jail or dead without the music. Nothing else the world has to offer makes sense to me.

Amazing to hear your story.

I mix using my volume faders as well. I use those more than my cross fader anyway.

I have a behringer mixer that kind of sucks ass, so I feel your pain with using busted equipment.

What were some of your favorite dnb records over the years?

Or anything recent too.

I've been mixing mostly house/techno the last few weeks.

But I got some new SPY in the mail today and busted the turntables out this morning for a little session.

I feel you on zoning out in the music, I lose myself in it, it's kind of cheesy to say but I know I would be in jail or dead without the music. Nothing else the world has to offer makes sense to me.

it's not what eqiupment you have , its how far you can push your own creativity imo .. not everybody is lucky in life to get all the lastest gear [harware,software] so you make do but be creative to your own max potential ..

house and techno blend very well specially if you alternate the more edgey dark rumble urban infused vocalled steppas in with a tech tribal minimal groovy space number ... ooosh ,. chicken dinner !!!!

I'm sure theres a few people feeling the same way .. if an art form "and in your case music" impacts you so much it feels like it's stopping you,your thoughts your energy and turning negative energy into positive well sir never quit that ... just look at Goldie to be inspired .. when i 1st met him he was .. how do you say ... different ,.. very aggressive and imo had early nothing to offer him,i was a fan since his graf days and hay lets face it the guy creative wise shaped modern day music in the uk .. serious Ambassordor status , ... im sure he has changed .. just a shame on his journey up imo that he trod on a fan ... lol .. anyway

mix time ...

Back
Top Bottom