ghost

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
easy all, haven't really been posting on this bored and haven't put anything up since the production comp, had some mad writers block until yesterday. this is not a masterpiece but i'm just happy that i actually got something down so thought id share :)

i've identified a few issues but hopefully you guys can help me find some more. have a listen if you got a minute, all feedback is very welcome. cheers

https://soundcloud.com/co0ke%2Fghost

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
whoa man big tune! I think that the bass in the intro needs to be a bit louder, as right now it sounds a bit. I'd probably want a heavier, rounder kick. And with so much variation in the bassline you migt wanna see what happens with more drum variation - although it might overcrowd it a bit :/ Also I don't really like that arabic style vocal IMO
but sickness is afoot

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
whoa man big tune! I think that the bass in the intro needs to be a bit louder, as right now it sounds a bit. I'd probably want a heavier, rounder kick. And with so much variation in the bassline you migt wanna see what happens with more drum variation - although it might overcrowd it a bit :/ Also I don't really like that arabic style vocal IMO
but sickness is afoot
thanks alot man, know what you're saying about the bass. at the moment setup is in a corner of my room so bass is sounding a lot louder than it actually is and tricked me. agree with u on the drum variation too, got a bit complacent after setting up the initial beat.

really kool! makes me think of tetris lol. nice production, good work
glad u like it man, thanks for checking :)

technical skills. great track
cheers mate!

I agree with what's been said, some more drum variation might be interesting...but I love all the other variation! got potential
thanks a lot man, will work on the variation for sure