Full Dosage - Unpleasant Consequences [Free DL]

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Full Dosage, May 1, 2013.

1. Full Dosage

Full Dosage Member

So i made a final version of this track and you can download it :) if you like it write why if dont write why is the only way i can learn :) peace :rasta:

edit: if enyone said to himself that he can do it better and want to remix it write me it would be cool to see what other people would have done with it

2. djSing

djSing Ill-usions

Nice track dude, lot of energy in it, beat sounds good. Good work

3. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Dirty! The main thing I thought about was that it could do with some more variation in the bass. The drum-stops are working real well tho!

I really liked first part of the 2nd drop when it went mental! :D

4. Full Dosage

Full Dosage Member

thanks man, yeah the bass could have more variations maybe some day if ill have the right mood ill do some VIP shit :D for the second drop well i never thought people would listen for so long to it so im glad you listened and like it :) thanks for feedback

5. lasiien

lasiien Meh

Good stuff :) especially like 3min in, mental :D Only thing I'd say is I'm not sure I'm a fan of the high mid/high end on the track, dunno why exactly - possibly thought it might be better without it ? Thought started to like it more at about 4min in when it sweeps left ot right, so what do i know ! :)