Friction & K Tee "Set it Off" ( Icicle Remix )

they did this to me about Tilt by Zero T, whats the deal :<

The deal is it aint your music!

So unfortunately until it's released and you buy it you can't do whatever the fuck you want with it

Shogun obviously wanna keep this one as exclusive as possible for a while

Trouble with youtube is as soon as something is uploaded, exactly like this, people sit and listen to it every day until it comes out and then complain that they're bored of it by the time it gets released

Trouble with youtube is as soon as something is uploaded, exactly like this, people sit and listen to it every day until it comes out and then complain that they're bored of it by the time it gets released

thats a good point but its the labels fault for taking 6 months to release a tune surely?? i dont understand why it always takes so long?? its fucked up really.

i think the sub-bass in set it off remix is too low for my monitors?? im not realy getting a bassline :(

im still feelin it tho definatly...

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

I ripped it off Spectrasoul's Urban Artforms 2010 set, the mp3s posted on here of the set are only 18mins long but if you search for it on http://www.play.fm/recordings you can stream the whole 1.5hrs.. set it off remix is at about 47mins

mate do you know if theres a tracklist for this set anywhere??

thats a good point but its the labels fault for taking 6 months to release a tune surely?? i dont understand why it always takes so long?? its fucked up really.

Nah man thats just normal. Think about how fast Bygones came out, or glimpse & absentis. Shogun is really fast in releasing tunes and the problem we got here is that there is nothing planed as yet with that tune I guess because right now it's Rockwell (and the mentioned 12'' of spectra above) next one up is a 12 with Xylophobia & Minimal Funk Remix, then an Alix EP. So they got just a lot of things lined up and they can't print out a release whenever they want. They got a distributor deal, distro needs to agree and clarify. You need to meet with the distro and having masters done, artwork, maybe a bleeps remix for the flip. It's not that easy and all that takes time. Some are faster (Shogun, Critical) and some are slower (Metalheadz, Hardware, Subtitles) but I'm sure all giving their best to release the stuff as fast as possible.

The Limit is due July Fracture said on astrophonica (y)

Nah man thats just normal. Think about how fast Bygones came out, or glimpse & absentis. Shogun is really fast in releasing tunes and the problem we got here is that there is nothing planed as yet with that tune I guess because right now it's Rockwell (and the mentioned 12'' of spectra above) next one up is a 12 with Xylophobia & Minimal Funk Remix, then an Alix EP. So they got just a lot of things lined up and they can't print out a release whenever they want. They got a distributor deal, distro needs to agree and clarify. You need to meet with the distro and having masters done, artwork, maybe a bleeps remix for the flip. It's not that easy and all that takes time. Some are faster (Shogun, Critical) and some are slower (Metalheadz, Hardware, Subtitles) but I'm sure all giving their best to release the stuff as fast as possible.

The Limit is due July Fracture said on astrophonica (y)

Very well said

Funnily enough the best way to enjoy dnb is to not listen to too much of it lol

That way you're not waiting 6 months for a release because you only heard the tune get played out a couple of months ago :)

The deal is it aint your music!

So unfortunately until it's released and you buy it you can't do whatever the fuck you want with it

Shogun obviously wanna keep this one as exclusive as possible for a while

yeah but i ripped it from a shogun audio podcast, you know them things they let anyone and everyone download for free to give their releases more exposure?
but yeah, fair enough, i do understand why

Back
Top Bottom