Free music for DJs to use freely.

Epic Savier

All 7 new Epic Savier songs can be found HERE!!!!
(all songs can recieve comments and be polled, feel free)

NEW SONGS -
Respect Your Better - Written, Produced, Performed, & Mixed By: Epic Savier
My Lifestyle - Written, Performed & Mixed By: Epic Savier
God Why - Written, Performed & Mixed By: Epic Savier
(God Why has extra time left on it for ANY artist to lay their own vocals on, please send any completed song links to me using the contact information on my web site, thank you)
Quote Me - Written, Performed & Mixed By: Epic Savier
Who We Are - Written, Performed & Mixed By: Epic Savier
They Dont Care About Me - Written, Performed & Mixed By: Epic Savier
Poor Stressin - Written, Performed & Mixed By: Epic Savier

All 7 new Epic Savier songs can be found HERE!!!!
(all songs can recieve comments and be polled, feel free)

New Beats + New Sample CDs...
8 Sample CDs, over 15,000 sounds, 5,000MBs + (Over 5 gig of sounds)

B.E.Z.
ES

(Any collabo information should be directed to one of the emails or other method of contact)

Are you a producer??? Have sample free beats (or samples that wont need to be cleared)? Want Epic Savier to use it on his upcoming album or mixtape? Use the contact information on EpicSaviers site and give him the details!!
(I recieve free beats/proposals on a dailey basis so if your charging, dont bother I have no need to pay for beats at this present time. Especially for album use, I only give advertising spaces on the inside cover for those who's beats are on the album as well as the proper credit)

Epic Savier NEWS!!
Epic Savier has been in contact with over 30+ Mixtape DJs, internationally. I have submitted nearly 4 disc's of songs to each Mixtape DJ. The Zodiac of Black InQ (My Manager/Web-Designer) works at Prana Marketing whom does marketing for hundreds of todays top entertainers. Just recently he handed out over 100 Epic Savier disc's in which recieved high praises and has set me up to work with a lot of artist both new to the music industry and well known artist, from concerts to songs. Once the paperwork is completed mid-2005/early 2006 (possibly sooner this is worst case scenerio, these things take time) You will hear Epic Savier on/with some of todays known mainstream artist albums and tours. I thank you all for the support and still look foward to working with as many people as possible prior to my future engagements!

If you are looking to work together, again, use the contact information on my site.
PEACE

http://www.epicsavier.com - Epic Savier Music
http://www.epicsavier.net - Epic Savier Beats

Advertise by signing the Epic Savier Guestbook! Say some words!

Back
Top Bottom