FREE ENTRY to OFFBEAT(esse) on Wed. 5th April

alite

alitekoolfm.gif

Wed 5th April.OFFBEAT.FREE ENTRY
OFFBEAT: Drum n bass pressure @ Colour
22 Inverness St, Camden, London NW1 7HJ

A very big thank you for those who attended my birthday bash at the last Offbeat...hope not too much damage was caused...Its now time to open the curtains for April. The 5th of April will host a special Offbeat(esse) line up composed of only female artists. I know you have probably seen all of this before, and are probably sick of the tiresome stress put on the ONLY LADIES events, but trust Offbeat's diverse taste. Every single artist in the following line up has something to express and they all fit in together to create a beatifully framed free event. Adi-J comes along from The Netherlands to show us how she has been taking care of the dnb scene for quite a while now. London based duo Cue-T and Bandwyth, returning from a killer gig in the Czech Rep., proudly fly the flag of Future Thinkin alongside I-One's permeating vocals. Dyer MC reps with her raggajungle experience and Princess B kicks off the night with her amazing and breathtaking history. Check out their bios!

ff1dc97d.gif

Wed 5th April

ADi-J (Bassground, NL)
Bandwyth b2b Cue-T (Future Thinkin)
Princess B (Hip Hop-Rare Groove)
Alite (Offbeat, Kool FM)

hosted by vocalist I-One (Future Thinkin) and Dyer MC (Hipstep Sistaz)

New pics are now online!!!
OFFBEAT UPDATED PICS
FREE ENTRY ALL NIGHT!
Doors: 8pm -1am.

Check out After Party vibes after Offbeat next door @ Zen Sai with Dj Dymond (Know How Records).

come down with demos and mixes!

Back
Top Bottom