Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

pre-order up on Surus, looks like Apache might be digi only which does not make me happy

pre-order up on Surus, looks like Apache might be digi only which does not make me happy

Can never keep everyone happy, vinyl only tunes always bring endless 'this needs to be digi', now amazing digi only tunes bring the 'wish it was vinyl' comments.

Surus went up early in error has been taken down to be back on Friday with updated info and images...

Can never keep everyone happy, vinyl only tunes always bring endless 'this needs to be digi', now amazing digi only tunes bring the 'wish it was vinyl' comments.

Surus went up early in error has been taken down to be back on Friday with updated info and images...

Good news :) on the pre-order ASAP

Can't wait for audio for this. Homemade Weapons is on fire at the moment. really want Mind Control to come out - i believe its signed to Cylon though

That artwork....SWAG

988767_10152028735499341_917898823_n.jpg

man i have to bag these just for the artwork, glad they stepped away from their plain sleeves (although they look nice aswell, and the vinyls themselves are an art piece)

obviously tunes are killer aswell

Might as well just put a template in this thread that says 'sick tunes, sick vinyl pressing, sick artwork, will bag'

Sick everything sick

This

Loving the minimal wobble on The Gauntlet + hoping for some more eerie bits along the lines of Tethys on Indigo's Storm EP

So many rude releases on quality vinyl with sweet artwork. Samurai music is seriously holding it down b2b keeping it alive!

Also everything Indigo produces is gold.

So no MP3s with the individual plates for the After Dark EP? I guess I should've waited and grabbed the bundle when it went up.

Back
Top Bottom