Forthcoming Exit Releases

Glad to have purchased them all!, waiting impatiently for the Module Eight Legacy Full Album Vinyl, Skeptical, and the Pleasure District release to end the year :)

been a massive year for Exit

EXIT 053 Skeptical: Imperial EP
EXIT 054 Skeptical: Something In The Sound / Talk the Talk ‎(10")
EXIT 055 Mark System: LP Sampler
EXIT 056 Fixate: Throwback Therapy EP
EXIT 057 Calibre: Strumpet EP
EXIT 058 Stray: Paradise EP
EXIT 059 Alix Perez: Recall & Reflect EP
EXIT 060 ???
EXIT 061 Module Eight: LP Sampler 10"
EXIT 062 Skeptical: Output EP

EXIT LP012 Joe Seven: Near/Far
EXIT LP013 Mark System: Final Approach
EXIT LP014 The Binary Collective
EXIT LP015 Module Eight: Legacy

PLEASURED004 Heart Drive: Syndicate / Vent
PLEASURED005 Fracture / Kid Drama

hands down label of the year for me

been a massive year for Exit

EXIT 053 Skeptical: Imperial EP
EXIT 054 Skeptical: Something In The Sound / Talk the Talk ‎(10")
EXIT 055 Mark System: LP Sampler
EXIT 056 Fixate: Throwback Therapy EP
EXIT 057 Calibre: Strumpet EP
EXIT 058 Stray: Paradise EP
EXIT 059 Alix Perez: Recall & Reflect EP
EXIT 060 ???
EXIT 061 Module Eight: LP Sampler 10"
EXIT 062 Skeptical: Output EP

EXIT LP012 Joe Seven: Near/Far
EXIT LP013 Mark System: Final Approach
EXIT LP014 The Binary Collective
EXIT LP015 Module Eight: Legacy

PLEASURED004 Heart Drive: Syndicate / Vent
PLEASURED005 Fracture / Kid Drama

That release schedule and artist roster is ridiculous, I don't purchase or play as much drum and bass as I used to, I'm at that point where budget, boredom and life have kicked in - I don't play out as much as I used to and so I only really buy essential releases or music from all genres that I find interesting and inspirational. As I've got older I tend to have been more open minded to playing across genres and the Autonomic podcasts, Swamp 81, and Ben UFO have been a big inspiration in doing what you want rather than follow a formula - There's still some great Drum and Bass being released and I find it hard to keep up with a lot of new music and new artists, but despite all this waffle Exit have been an absolute go to for me for a long while, after Autonomic finished I thought it would still do well but the Heart Drive podcasts and the constant high quality output make Exit for me, the best label out there bar none.
Ingredients, some of the Headz releases, Warm Communication and 31 recordings have also impressed me, I don't doubt there's some other great labels out there but I'm a vinyl only man so I miss out on playing a lot of other material and barely take notice.
Now if only Boddika would be happy to let go of the 'Unreleased Instra:mental' material on Non Plus similar to the 'Think & Change' box set

Module Eight 3 x 12" LP

We've been waiting on word from the manufacturing plant as to the delivery date so we couldn't announce as it was very touch and go. We've been informed today that they should be arriving on time so we should be able to get it up on the store and shipping from Monday 16th Nov.

Also still to come this year we have ....

Pleasure District 05 - Fracture x Kid Drama x Lucie La Mode
(30th Nov from Exit store / Dec 4th general release / 28th Nov from label market Spitafields)

EXIT 062 - Skeptical 'Outset' EP
(Dec 7th or 14th Exit store / Dec 18th General release)

Thanks for all the support this year, its been our busiest year to date by far and we've got plenty lined up for early next year already. Thanks to all who buy direct from the store, it makes all the difference to us and the artists and goes a long way towards funding new releases although however you purchase is much appreciated.

Many thanks
Exit Records

Module Eight 3 x 12" LP

We've been waiting on word from the manufacturing plant as to the delivery date so we couldn't announce as it was very touch and go. We've been informed today that they should be arriving on time so we should be able to get it up on the store and shipping from Monday 16th Nov.

(30th Nov from Exit store / Dec 4th general release / 28th Nov from label market Spitafields)

Thanks for all the support this year, its been our busiest year to date by far and we've got plenty lined up for early next year already. Thanks to all who buy direct from the store, it makes all the difference to us and the artists and goes a long way towards funding new releases although however you purchase is much appreciated.

Many thanks
Exit Records
Will probably have to make multiple orders then. Was hoping I could grab them all in one go :/

Module Eight 3 x 12" LP

Many thanks
Exit Records

thank thank you, will be making quite a few more Exit Purchases in these coming weeks then!! :)

That release schedule and artist roster is ridiculous, I don't purchase or play as much drum and bass as I used to, I'm at that point where budget, boredom and life have kicked in - I don't play out as much as I used to and so I only really buy essential releases or music from all genres that I find interesting and inspirational. As I've got older I tend to have been more open minded to playing across genres and the Autonomic podcasts, Swamp 81, and Ben UFO have been a big inspiration in doing what you want rather than follow a formula - There's still some great Drum and Bass being released and I find it hard to keep up with a lot of new music and new artists, but despite all this waffle Exit have been an absolute go to for me for a long while, after Autonomic finished I thought it would still do well but the Heart Drive podcasts and the constant high quality output make Exit for me, the best label out there bar none.
Ingredients, some of the Headz releases, Warm Communication and 31 recordings have also impressed me, I don't doubt there's some other great labels out there but I'm a vinyl only man so I miss out on playing a lot of other material and barely take notice.
Now if only Boddika would be happy to let go of the 'Unreleased Instra:mental' material on Non Plus similar to the 'Think & Change' box set

What he said! Me in a nutshell this!

Although to add to the above I've been a paying a lot of attention to the future soul sound and artists like SG Lewis, Tom Misch, Jordan Rakei & Zak Abel. Getting soulful in my old age! :)

What he said! Me in a nutshell this!

Although to add to the above I've been a paying a lot of attention to the future soul sound and artists like SG Lewis, Tom Misch, Jordan Rakei & Zak Abel. Getting soulful in my old age! :)

To go off topic slightly, It all started for me around 2008 when it felt like the Autonomic podcasts had completed the game - the influences section showed that we all take inspiration from other genres and the fact those three weren't embarrassed to play Duran Duran alongside Drexciya, Prince and Loose Ends was really comforting, we had a podcast that dipped into the past but was very much about the future, I'd heard of Pearson Sound, James Blake and Kassem Mosse but didn't have an interest in them because I'd always tried to support Drum and Bass. At that time Martyn who I was a huge fan of as DJ Pan/Martyn had started to move into the 140 area so I started to buy these releases and from there I discovered Hessle Audio, Swamp 81, Hemlock recordings, Deep Midi - all this time the dubstep I heard wasn't melodic but then listening to these labels really caught my attention, previously it sounded as if it was geared to a younger crowd and I just wasn't into it at all. Autonomic made it seem alright to go a bit further, at the same time bar Calibre, Random Movement, the Soul:r crew, Alix Perez and the promise of the return of Good Looking I just hit the wall with it - a friend had died and I just couldn't find inspiration anymore certainly not in a scene that I had lived and breathed since the early 90's. Thank Fuk for D-Bridge and Kid Drama for bringing me back in
Anyway I'll check out those artists you've mentioned as I do like a bit of soul - you should check out Henry Wu, Dego's return to form also Alexander Nut's Eglo records if you haven't already.

To go off topic slightly, It all started for me around 2008 when it felt like the Autonomic podcasts had completed the game - the influences section showed that we all take inspiration from other genres and the fact those three weren't embarrassed to play Duran Duran alongside Drexciya, Prince and Loose Ends was really comforting, we had a podcast that dipped into the past but was very much about the future, I'd heard of Pearson Sound, James Blake and Kassem Mosse but didn't have an interest in them because I'd always tried to support Drum and Bass. At that time Martyn who I was a huge fan of as DJ Pan/Martyn had started to move into the 140 area so I started to buy these releases and from there I discovered Hessle Audio, Swamp 81, Hemlock recordings, Deep Midi - all this time the dubstep I heard wasn't melodic but then listening to these labels really caught my attention, previously it sounded as if it was geared to a younger crowd and I just wasn't into it at all. Autonomic made it seem alright to go a bit further, at the same time bar Calibre, Random Movement, the Soul:r crew, Alix Perez and the promise of the return of Good Looking I just hit the wall with it - a friend had died and I just couldn't find inspiration anymore certainly not in a scene that I had lived and breathed since the early 90's. Thank Fuk for D-Bridge and Kid Drama for bringing me back in
Anyway I'll check out those artists you've mentioned as I do like a bit of soul - you should check out Henry Wu, Dego's return to form also Alexander Nut's Eglo records if you haven't already.

I bloody love dego's stuff! Got a very authentic british feel to it. A bit like soul ii soul I guess!

The guys I've mentioned above are 19-21 and making amazing music. Tom Misch makes the airier side of dilla esque beats but plays guitar over them! Crap description but when you hear them you'll understand where I'm coming from. His latest album 'Beat Tape 2' is my album of the year!

I bloody love dego's stuff! Got a very authentic british feel to it. A bit like soul ii soul I guess!

The guys I've mentioned above are 19-21 and making amazing music. Tom Misch makes the airier side of dilla esque beats but plays guitar over them! Crap description but when you hear them you'll understand where I'm coming from. His latest album 'Beat Tape 2' is my album of the year!

Check out Mr Carmack

Fully Vinyl Album for Module Eight plus the sampler is available for Pre-Order now. Get it on people, one of the most anticipated release of the year for me by frar :)

EXITLP015_Digital_copy_1024x1024.jpg

http://www.exitrecords.co.uk/collec...dule-eight-bundle-legacy-3-x-12-lp-10-sampler

Back
Top Bottom