1. 01B
2. Phases Of The Moon
3. Block Level
4. Oversight
5. Conjecture
6. Carousel
7. Tyrfing
8. Surge

A collection of tracks from yesteryear. Volume Three collects tracks written during 2011 to 2013.

Thanks @ASC

These full-length ambient LPs Sam has been doing are nice, albeit personally I'd like to see him do something like his 2013 Download Bundle again..

New ASC EP is first class, my favourite release from him in awhile (apart from his recent ambient LP which was also superb)

Some decent 170 stuff from ASC again. Around 13th December

Clear Skies / Nimbus

I recently discovered a bunch of atmospheric drum & bass I had written around 2006-2008 on an old backup drive that I thought was long gone. Upon discovering the contents, I found a group of tracks that I had totally forgot about, so it almost felt like hearing them for the first time. Clear Skies was due to be released on vinyl around 2007 (I think?), but for reasons I cannot recall, it never happened. Instantly, the thought of putting this out on vinyl came to me and here we are. I felt that out of this specific batch of tracks, Nimbus was the one that complimented Clear Skies the most, which is also a nice dichotomy between having a clear sky and having one full of nimbus clouds. This marks the fourth white label release for the series, and something that might open the way for more releases in a similar vein. - ASC

An absolutely stellar release, I fucking love his ambient stuff, and his 170 stuff this past decade has been fascinating more often than not, but hearing him randomly pop out a classic atmospheric jam like this feels like an old friend flying into your city and surprising you by treating you to a meal at a restaurant you always wanted to go to but could never quite afford.

Back
Top Bottom