For Sale For sale!! Decks, Mixer, Needles and Vinyl

bridge87

Hi,

Im selling all my equipment and have already been selling loads of vinyl on ebay but thought I'd see if any interest comes up here before listing the decks and mixer etc. If someone buys it from here then I can avoid the 10% ebay fee!! and pass on savings to you guys too.

Here's a list of what im selling. Post offers on this thread for individual items or everything as a bundle and I'll get back to the highest bidder.

Stanton str8 150's (pair) - RRP £459

Stanton Groovemaster V3's - RRP £189

Allen and heath Xone 32 - RRP £499

Condition of items:

Decks: Well looked after, in excellent condition. Clip that holds the tone arm in place for travel is broken on one of the decks. Its certainly not a huge problem, easily fixable with an elastic band if need be.

Mixer: Also well looked after, in excellent condition. All the channel faders were replaced about a year ago and have been barely used since.

Cartridges/needles: Have had very light use, also include two spare cartridges that have never been used. So again in excellent condition.

Postage
I live in south west london and would prefer people to come and collect the decks etc. from here as postage costs will be huge and I'm not sure I could guarantee their safety.

The vinyl are still selling on ebay, search for my user ID 'maxwell.house87' and you'll see all my listing's.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom