fLiCkY 3deck mix "Dark summer"

Yo! Sorry its taken me ages to reply......Viper was a heavy night ;) But made sure i listened to this before!!

Netsky - Come alive (Culture shock Remix)
>>Wilkinson - Tonight
Hamilton - Deep in my heart
Culture Shock - I remember

Was a Big mix mate am allways a sucker for Deep in my heart and the mix with come alive defo was the stand out mix for me. Big ups.

Yo! Sorry its taken me ages to reply......Viper was a heavy night ;) But made sure i listened to this before!!

>>Wilkinson - Tonight

Was a Big mix mate am allways a sucker for Deep in my heart and the mix with come alive defo was the stand out mix for me. Big ups.

Cheers mate :)

Tantrum Desire - Get with it
Subfocus - Out the blue
Cyantific - Mirador
Dimensions - Children
>>Wilkinson - Tonight

Definitely my fave part of the mix. It was a little darker than what I usually listen to but it was mixed really well. The xone92 makes life so much easier. Nice one mate. Hope you're well

Tantrum Desire - Get with it
Subfocus - Out the blue
Cyantific - Mirador
Dimensions - Children
>>Wilkinson - Tonight

Definitely my fave part of the mix. It was a little darker than what I usually listen to but it was mixed really well. The xone92 makes life so much easier. Nice one mate. Hope you're well

That's my fav part to :) cheers dude, alls good. You cool?

This mix was an absolute stormer! Loved every bit of it, and sorry for not getting back with feedback earlier!

Parts that stood out were the bit with Constantcomplexrhythmicsound and Machine. Worked really well together, there! Get Free >>> Bomber was also massive massive! I was also a huge fan of Say Nothing >>> Boshoven, as I've been looking for proper mix places for Boshoven and am really feeling that tune right now! That mix was lovely! And then it goes into Daddy >>> Zero Hour. That whole bit was nasty as! Technical skill was superb, lots of brave teases and double drops and you seem to have been right on top of everything very fast, very impressive!

Will be anxiously awaiting the next one! Cheers!

Yo! Finally got round to leaving some feedback for this one.

Really impressed man, managed to fit in pretty much all of the recent tunes im feeling and not make it feel too cluttered.
How did you find Traktor? Makes it so nice being able to cover loads of different styles of dnb, I think you did that well!

Couple of bits I was really feeling were

Culture Shock - Troglodyte
>>Moving Fusion - Turbulence
Siren - Snorkle (SPY Remix)

Major Lazer - Ger free (Andy C Remix)
Loadstar – Bomber

Strategy, Dub phizix, Skeptical - Marka
>>Emperor - Network
Specrasoul - Light in the dark
Break & Die - Tear down
Emperor - Tension

Fresh ft Dizzy Rascal - The power (Andy C Remix)
>>Wookie – Battle

(Would have loved to see you go into “Battle” and play some more garage!”

Overall, very cool mix bro! Really enjoyed it! :)

Yo! Finally got round to leaving some feedback for this one.

Really impressed man, managed to fit in pretty much all of the recent tunes im feeling and not make it feel too cluttered.
How did you find Traktor? Makes it so nice being able to cover loads of different styles of dnb, I think you did that well!

Couple of bits I was really feeling were

Major Lazer - Ger free (Andy C Remix)
Loadstar – Bomber

Strategy, Dub phizix, Skeptical - Marka
>>Emperor - Network
Specrasoul - Light in the dark
Break & Die - Tear down
Emperor - Tension

Fresh ft Dizzy Rascal - The power (Andy C Remix)
>>Wookie – Battle

(Would have loved to see you go into “Battle” and play some more garage!”

Overall, very cool mix bro! Really enjoyed it! :)

Cheers bud, really appreciate it :) Marka >> Light in the dark is my fav mix on the whole thing.

You're the first one who has actually mentioned "Battle" was thinking of playing more garage but I really didn't have enough space, will defo for next time,

Traktor is boss!!

this mix was top notch as per. been rinsing this for at least a week, very well done top marks sir.

Rockwell - Constantcomplexrythmixsound
>>Culture Shock - Machine
Prolix - Funkhole
Cyantific - Defect << stood out as my fav sec tion im alway rewinding the Trog mix. sorry not so technical feedback. Lookin forward to the next one already.

this mix was top notch as per. been rinsing this for at least a week, very well done top marks sir.

Rockwell - Constantcomplexrythmixsound
>>Culture Shock - Machine
Prolix - Funkhole
Cyantific - Defect << stood out as my fav sec tion im alway rewinding the Trog mix. sorry not so technical feedback. Lookin forward to the next one already.

Thanks for checking mate, glad you enjoyed :)

Back
Top Bottom