Flat Zero, signs & symptoms

I can hear the techno influence in the bass line :). Feeling "Chromo" a lot ("liked" on SC) and your other acid and techno tracks are a joy. Minor thing in "signs & symptoms" (example @ 1:55) and in some other tracks is an unclean cut of the sequence resulting in a pop. A good practice when finalizing an arrangement is to solo each track in order to hear details that may be less obvious while everything else is playing.

I can hear the techno influence in the bass line :). Feeling "Chromo" a lot ("liked" on SC) and your other acid and techno tracks are a joy. Minor thing in "signs & symptoms" (example @ 1:55) and in some other tracks is an unclean cut of the sequence resulting in a pop. A good practice when finalizing an arrangement is to solo each track in order to hear details that may be less obvious while everything else is playing.

hi brijawi. thanks for the comments mate, glad u liked my tracks.
yeh the one thing I'm struggling with is the mastering stage but seem to be getting there. i really need some good monitors. i have to do everything through headphones atm as my studio is in the loft and i can't have it loud because if the mental old lady next-door lol.
thanks for the tips ill give it a try.
cheers.

Back
Top Bottom