fl is crashing :/

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I have version 7. Is this unstable for you guys? After maybe a year it just closes 5 min after loading a song. You think a plugin overload, virus, or an unstable version of fruity is causing this?

btw, trying out acid, and it's pretty nice but the layout takes time to navigate.

RevTech

VIP Junglist
I use massive yeah. And now I will get FL8

(It stopped crashing after not using any vsts tho)

sotalex

man your battlestations
you don't have to buy fl 8 imo
I think massive is your problem
when you use the search function in windows, search for every massive file in your pc. Their should be a file named '...massive database' or something. When you delete this, your fl will stop crashing. If had this a couple of times.

RevTech

VIP Junglist
you don't have to buy fl 8 imo
I think massive is your problem
when you use the search function in windows, search for every massive file in your pc. Their should be a file named '...massive database' or something. When you delete this, your fl will stop crashing. If had this a couple of times.

all I see close to that is "MyDefultCC.mca" "Newsound.ksd" and "tables" (dat file)

But you did narrow the problem to massive

standard_proc

make sure you have the lastest version of massive, not sure what it is now, i beleive its like 1.3.1 or something. When I used to used fruity loops I had this issue for a while but downloading the lastest update cured it. hope this helps.

RevTech

VIP Junglist
make sure you have the lastest version of massive, not sure what it is now, i beleive its like 1.3.1 or something. When I used to used fruity loops I had this issue for a while but downloading the lastest update cured it. hope this helps.
first thank given

Top Bottom