fl is crashing :/

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I have version 7. Is this unstable for you guys? After maybe a year it just closes 5 min after loading a song. You think a plugin overload, virus, or an unstable version of fruity is causing this?

btw, trying out acid, and it's pretty nice but the layout takes time to navigate.

sotalex

man your battlestations
you don't have to buy fl 8 imo
I think massive is your problem
when you use the search function in windows, search for every massive file in your pc. Their should be a file named '...massive database' or something. When you delete this, your fl will stop crashing. If had this a couple of times.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
you don't have to buy fl 8 imo
I think massive is your problem
when you use the search function in windows, search for every massive file in your pc. Their should be a file named '...massive database' or something. When you delete this, your fl will stop crashing. If had this a couple of times.
all I see close to that is "MyDefultCC.mca" "Newsound.ksd" and "tables" (dat file)

But you did narrow the problem to massive

make sure you have the lastest version of massive, not sure what it is now, i beleive its like 1.3.1 or something. When I used to used fruity loops I had this issue for a while but downloading the lastest update cured it. hope this helps.