First Gig

mate just remember, the main point is to have fun! (yeh be professional aswell) but as long as ur in a good mood and look like your having a good time then people will do the same thing! and obviously deep deep down u know you can pull it off!! so just remember that!! confidence is the key, if u get up there well scared, heart beating ridiculously,then chances are it might be a bit sketchy, just think nahhhh im gonna do this no 2 ways about it!!! being over nervous can only harm the situation! just love it mate, and have fun!!!! you'll feel like u proper accomplished something after, and you'll definitely notice how much youve got better after youve done it because your confidence will be through the roof! (good times) :) be happy mate and enjoy it!! GOOOD LUCK:)

Sound advice :)

It's all about enjoying it!

And the best thing you can do with nerves, is channel them into concentration! The more nervous you may be, the more you need to tell yourself NO, this is gonna go perfectly becuase I know I can do this, and just concentrate and make it happen! You have to conquer yourself! Becuase if you mess up then you are the only one to blame, so stay focused and it''ll all come together!

But enjoy it, I'm sure you will :)

Back
Top Bottom