DnB First Fabio and Grooverider, now Bailey...

Yeah alright Neddzzzzzzz but he's probably the most talented DJ out there...you'd be hard pressed to find someone who brings more energy or technical competence to their sets. And he'll play a future jungle or dubstep bit halfway through. He's a living legend imo.

how is that a good thing? it supposed to be a drum and bass show for fucks sake. mistajam and skream and benga have got the screechy wankstep more than covered.

plus artists like command strange, pennygiles won't be heard on the airwaves for a long long time

his all dillinja mix, all calibre mix, all photek mix & all virus mixes still get rinsed :lighter:

Last edited:
He´s still a kid imo :teeth:

dxzhis.gif

i think papa j has a bit of a thing for crissy...

It's his mixing that makes me hard. No homo.

---------- Post added at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

Would Andy C give you the bit from 15m06 onward?! I think not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy C doesn't play screechy wankstep and Skrillex, so he's 1,000,000,000 times better than Crispy Crisps or whatever the fuck he's called.

Massive, massive loss

Don't really know what to say tbh. Bailey is a legend and reps the full spectrum, for the heads

Be interesting to see who fills in for CC

Andy C doesn't play screechy wankstep and Skrillex, so he's 1,000,000,000 times better than Crispy Crisps or whatever the fuck he's called.

he does play Knife Party though...

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

Massive, massive loss

Don't really know what to say tbh. Bailey is a legend and reps the full spectrum, for the heads

Be interesting to see who fills in for CC

no ones filling in:

7pm-10pm: MistaJam

10pm-2am: Drum and Bass with Crissy Criss

2am-4am: Benji B (Radio 1 simulcast)

4am-6am: Benji B (repeat of last week’s edition)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2012/1x_schedulechange.html

its all simulcasts with radio 1 and repeats, all part of the cuts to the BBCs budget.

WUT

So in the space of a couple months, we've gone from Fab & Groove (I miss Fab's selection & appreciation for Dave Owen), Bailey & Crissy Criss. (And even then, Drum & Bass/Jungle wasn't getting the recognition or decent air time it deserves!)

To Friction & CC. And fuck loads of repeats

THIS.IS.WAR

Even though I am no regular to his shows, I am still saddened by this. Hopefully he gets another opportunity to carry on somewhere.

sorry jaro besides those few minutes, the rest of that selection is fucking shit

Back
Top Bottom