First DnB Tune (liquid).. Feedback plz

really nice tune that pal. what did you produce before dnb?? the sound quality is sweet.
i'm only a novice so to more trained ears it may sound different.
only bit of constructive critisism i can give is, just before the first drop, theres a sound, like a crackly sound, didnt fit in with the tune. other than that....TUNE!!!

Thanx for your comments guys ...

what did you produce before dnb??

I just made a very little bit of hardcore but almost nothing.

just before the first drop, theres a sound, like a crackly sound, didnt fit in with the tune

I think it come from the bass and the reverb .. I'll fix this ..always small settings ! THX !!

damn good work for your first dnb tune. you will go far if you keep it up!

Thank you ! I'll try to finish my second one this week and I'll post it too ..

DnB Forum Rules !!!!

Last edited:
where does your knowlege of sound come from?? i gotta say for someone who only produced a bit of hardcore you've done a good job.
and are we talking proper hardcore or happy hardcore?

Fisrt, I work on FLStudio. Its a very intuitive software,very easy to use.
And I read a lot of articles, post and stuff , I compare the different plugins, compressor etc..
I'm not comfortable with synth so I just use samples that I modify.

I dont have some particular knowledge, I've spent hours listening to my tracks and changing settings .. (and there is still some work).

And about my hardcore part, it was some really heavy proper hardcore (I was a big fan of Producer & Hellfish, Radium,...).

If you want I can add one or two link, but I just relisten to it .... it was really Hardcore ..lol

Thanx again man !

Fisrt, I work on FLStudio. Its a very intuitive software,very easy to use.
And I read a lot of articles, post and stuff , I compare the different plugins, compressor etc..
I'm not comfortable with synth so I just use samples that I modify.

I dont have some particular knowledge, I've spent hours listening to my tracks and changing settings .. (and there is still some work).

And about my hardcore part, it was some really heavy proper hardcore (I was a big fan of Producer & Hellfish, Radium,...).

If you want I can add one or two link, but I just relisten to it .... it was really Hardcore ..lol

Thanx again man !

yeah link some up. ;) big fan myself.

Really like this track. Sounds pretty professional to me, samples or not, whatever works. Loving the reverse gritty scratchy sound. Bass is really good, drums and snares are all punchy enough for me did you EQ them yourself (I mean are the samples that punchy)? Plenty of interest throughout the track, the little rolling bells/chimes are sweet, as are the rhodes (sp?). And I like the stretched delay on the outro. Cool.

Really like this track. Sounds pretty professional to me, samples or not, whatever works. Loving the reverse gritty scratchy sound. Bass is really good, drums and snares are all punchy enough for me did you EQ them yourself (I mean are the samples that punchy)? Plenty of interest throughout the track, the little rolling bells/chimes are sweet, as are the rhodes (sp?). And I like the stretched delay on the outro. Cool.

Thanx for your comment. Very constructive !
Yes i all eq myself.. I mean the snares and drums are layered, compressed and eq separatly. The base sample is quite good but not that punchy. This is what take me most of time. Eq and listen ! and then relisten and eq ..etc...
Thank you again man !

Back
Top Bottom