DnB Finally finished it

Really nice push / pull vibes on this one man good job. Lead doesn't sound too resonant, and the vocals are soft without sounding abrasive. At a glance the subs could rattle a bit harder but could be down to personal taste. A lot of your other tunes are rollin man big up!

Thanks both of you,
Really nice push / pull vibes on this one man good job. Lead doesn't sound too resonant, and the vocals are soft without sounding abrasive. At a glance the subs could rattle a bit harder but could be down to personal taste. A lot of your other tunes are rollin man big up!
i had some issues with the sub on this one as I didn't use a straight up waveform. thanks for the complement on the other tunes aswell :D

i had some issues with the sub on this one as I didn't use a straight up waveform.

Could it be worth slicing the sub from whatever synth you were using and replacing the fundamentals with a sine wave? Can make a big difference if you're planning on spinnin this one at any point

Yeah that's a good point. its something I've done in the past but for this project i think it slipped my mind. i was thinking about saving up for one of those subpacs at some point then i can make better decisions regarding the subs in the future.

hi ben, very decent track from you again. i love the intro, and the chords progression / melo are very nice, indeed.
for me (on my system) the cymbals stick out way too much, maybe it sounds OK for your side but I would turn those down or EQ.
I also suggest to put the lead e-paino in a different room, a bit farther away from its current position .. would enhance the dreamy feel of the track.
otherwise, you again proof to be well ahead the pack in this forum section here, keep it up ... ;)

@maschinistom i had a lot of issues with mixing this tune, i believe it was due to me picking dodgy samples to begin with. its one of those tunes that i don't want to hear anymore haha so i don't think il be going back to it anytime soon.
@ManuForti Cheers I've got some roller/darker tracks on the go il post them up soon :D

Low:r

Thanks :D There is always room for improvement i still learn something new every time i make a track that's never changed.
Places like this are really good for finding new tips and tricks also i love the community vibe.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom