Feedy-Feedy-Feedback!

tantrum2.jpg
:

2nd tht picture saying feed back 3 time makes me wana not feed back. / didnt listen to ur song

o oooo we have a rebellious one. badman :carlton: :teeth:

@Sammy - Where have you been? has Smarty&Dave been keeping you in hiding? (like that bloke did with the woman in the cellar?)

Anyways... I will check your tune out latooooooor!

not bad man. pretty techy yeah. all sits together well
@2:10 when u up the bass sounds alot heavier!!!
think maybe fill the track out with that variation a bit more?
production is top notch like.. kinda like a down tempo chilled nosia style track.

cheers for the kind words peeps, an yea pete ive been in a cellar procreating with my own family, its an experiment we have goin on to create a hybrid musical genius, or atleast thats wat theyve told me to keep me down here...:(

cheers for the kind words peeps, an yea pete ive been in a cellar procreating with my own family, its an experiment we have goin on to create a hybrid musical genius, or atleast thats wat theyve told me to keep me down here...:(

you've been fritzled!

you not working today you spaz?

btw: that is the one you showed me the other day init? intro doesnt sound as camp. listening on guff pc speakers so cant give you more than that atm man, ill have a proper listen when i next see you init!

Last edited:

Cellar Dweller MK2

Love it. Really like the way you high pass in the synth during the intro and then it just gets meaner and meaner. The main hook is just the biz. Breakdowns were a little less interesting but love that track man.

Back
Top Bottom