favourite sets recently?

iamjoey

Okay so.. I've seen a lot of "favourite set of all time" posts but no favourite recent set posts so here goes. Title says it all.. by recently I mean in the last year or so. What has been your favourite set you have witnessed recently? (by witnessed I mean at a club/festival, rather than an online podcast).

Number 1 for me would probably have to be Phace b2b Mefjus at Motion Bristol back in May this year. Absolute bonkers of a set. Close 2nd would be Scratch Perverts at NYE, also in Motion Bristol. Crazy vibes, insane amount of people, and I told my girlfriend that I wanted her babies and she said she was okay with that!!!! couldn't go wrong really.

got 2 favourite sets in the past year. The Upbeats at fabric at playaz last month was absolute madness. Also Sub Zero at low down deep christmas shindig was popping off.

Yeah BC at Exit's birthday was good.

Also Calibre from AboC this Friday @ Fire. Slightly different vibe to his normal ting but was simply spot on!

Andy c 3 hour at warehouse was insane, Friction 3 hours at elevate and everywhere else hes played hes just smashing selections.
Nymfo@ fabric
klute @ fabric
Total science all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom