Favourite Double Dropper?

Its Andy, and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to be different.

His DDs are as tight as you can get, no matter how little time he leaves himself to cue it, and he also usually mixes in key and spends hours at home finding mixes so his doubles are always pretty special. Even when djs call for rewinds randomly he always has a double drop up his sleve. Whereas Mampis are tight, but the tracks dont compliment eachother as well as Andy;s in my experience.

Dito, well said

Mampi was with IC3 at Inno in the Dam last month by the way, if he is really going deaf then that's a fucking shame.

i reackon its gotta be a myth about mampi going deaf. If you are going deaf the last thing you are going to do is continue to rinse out.

Its Andy, and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to be different.

lol

I agree with you about why he should be named the best double dropper, but I'd say for that exact same reason It's friction. in key on time and complimenting each other in some way, either the drum track or bassline/melody or all at once.

Having said that, andy c is faster so maybe for this reason too he should get the crown.

I know everyone says mampi is the king of the double drop but sometimes it sounds like he does it for the sake of it and the mix doesn't actually sound good.

Back
Top Bottom