DnB Fallen Gemini // Days Of Rage - Chapter 1 Episode 1: Red Dawn

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
A new mix series from me. No mad experiments, mostly rollers, just the stuff that's the most fun for me to mix in the last months. Any kind of feedback is welcome, as usual. Enjoy :)

Tracklist:

01 Sunchase - Moulded (Andy Pain & Z Connection Remix) [Free Download]
>> Break - Top Shooter [Symmetry]
02 Detail & Tiiu - Delusion [Addictive Behaviour]
03 Chroma - So Alone [ProgRAM]
04 LSB - The Hurting [Spearhead]
05 Seba - Life Is [Secret Operations]
06 Open Code feat. Adam Capek - I Have Tried (Blue Motion Remix) [Reverse Audio Group]
07 Sunchase - Violet [Drone Audio]
08 Seba - Painted Skies [Secret Operations]
>> DRS feat. Jubei - The Puppeteer [Soul:r]
09 M-Soul, S27, Mombosh & Medisin feat. Anna Rune - We Count These Moments [Flexout Audio]
10 Triad - Dark Star [Phunkfiction]
>> Matrix - Shelter [Metro-Viper]
>> Foreing Concept - Jaipur (Villem Remix) [Ingredients]
11 Skeptical - Blue Eyes [Ingredients]
>> M-Soul, S27 & Mombosh feat. Shanna - As I'm Drifting [Flexout Audio]
12 Bredren - Infamous VIP [Proximity]
>> Amoss - Footloose [Horizons Music]
13 Skeptical - Catch 22 [Ingredients]
14 Fade - Robotic Funk [Faded Music]
15 Ower - The Missing Words [Authentic Music]
>> Octane & DLR - The Fly [Sonorous Music]
16 Enei & Kasra feat. DRS - Overthinking [Critical]
17 Octane & DLR & Safire - Peel Street [Dispatch]
18 Skeptical feat. Collette Warren - Desire [Soul:r]
>> Enei - Stonehead [Critical]
19 Vicious Circle - Emma's Dilemma [Free Download]
20 S.P.Y & Kasra - Surface [Critical]
21 Bredren & Philth - Ghost Palace [Blendits Audio]
22 Siren & Fierce - Throw Light [Siren]
>> Subwave - Think [Shogun Audio]
23 Calibre - Archive [Metalheadz]
24 Craggz & Parallel - Turn The Page (Need For Mirrors Remix) [Product]
>> Ulterior Motive - Music City [Metalheadz]
25 Jubei feat. dBridge - These Things VIP [Metalheadz]
26 Judda - Pressure Plate VIP [Free Download]
27 BCee feat. David Boomah - Typical Description (Calibre Remix) [Spearhead]
>> Jubei - Congo [Metalheadz]
>> Dub Phizix & Skittles - I'm A Creator [Exit]

Really enjoyed this mix; Highlights:
Detail & Tiiu - Delusion > Chroma - So Alone > LSB - The Hurting > Seba - Life Is
Craggz & Parallel - Turn The Page (Need For Mirrors Remix) > Ulterior Motive - Music City - Genius!
Nice one!

fuck sake m8. too many mixes to listen to!

Will check this week for sure fallen!

Nice one lads, let me know what you think! :)

I'm loving this mix! Already liked and shared and I haven't even finished it yet!

Really enjoyed this mix; Highlights:
Detail & Tiiu - Delusion > Chroma - So Alone > LSB - The Hurting > Seba - Life Is
Craggz & Parallel - Turn The Page (Need For Mirrors Remix) > Ulterior Motive - Music City - Genius!
Nice one!

Cheers for taking the time to leave some thoughts as well as give it a share over social media D.E.D., much appreciated! And I'm glad you've enjoyed the mix :)

Again....slayed it mang! Enjoyed this one Fallen. So many good blends and that tease at the end with creator....i didn't want that to stop ha ha. One of the things that always impresses me about your mixes is how you can put tunes together without the vocal clashes. I don't know if you do this on the fly or if you work them out that way but i always look at your traklist thinking how is that gonna work and it works every time. Top notch mang!

This was sick, man! The entire section around We Count These Moments was fantastic! Never a dull moment in these mixes, man, and it shows. Really tight mixing, good ear on the overall flow of the mix. Really had me bopping along and checking tracklists while mowing the lawn. Excellent stuff yet again! Cheers!

Wicked mix sir, flowed real nice from start to finish. Lots of big tunes in here I'm ashamed to say I hadn't heard before - big up for bringing them to my attention! The mixes around Archive... selectaa! (y)

Its never a bad thing.

All over this Vaclav. Spoiling us at the moment. (y)

Nice one Stu! Looking forward to hear your thoughts :)

Again....slayed it mang! Enjoyed this one Fallen. So many good blends and that tease at the end with creator....i didn't want that to stop ha ha. One of the things that always impresses me about your mixes is how you can put tunes together without the vocal clashes. I don't know if you do this on the fly or if you work them out that way but i always look at your traklist thinking how is that gonna work and it works every time. Top notch mang!

Thanks beknoxx! To be honest, it's about 50:50, many of the mixes I come up with on the fly while I do take my time trying out bringing tunes a (few) sixteen(s) earlier/later just to know if it actually doesn't work better that way. Generally speaking, I always try to find synergies in tunes and make the most of them :)

This was sick, man! The entire section around We Count These Moments was fantastic! Never a dull moment in these mixes, man, and it shows. Really tight mixing, good ear on the overall flow of the mix. Really had me bopping along and checking tracklists while mowing the lawn. Excellent stuff yet again! Cheers!

Cheers HAB, really humbling to hear that coming from you, big ups for enjoying this!

Wicked mix sir, flowed real nice from start to finish. Lots of big tunes in here I'm ashamed to say I hadn't heard before - big up for bringing them to my attention! The mixes around Archive... selectaa! (y)

Yo Deen, thanks for the positive feedback, much appreciated man. And I'm super glad to hear the part about bringing these tunes into your attention - that's what it's all about, right? :)

:miss_rep:

Back
Top Bottom