DnB Fallen.GeMiNi - Air Strike

Ok - this was my late night listening last night...preparing myself for Metalheadz at fabric tonight...

TL was an instant attraction. Lots of good new music.

Favourite bits

InsideInfo - Skyhook [Breed 12 Inches]
Excision & Messinian - X Rated (Calyx & TeeBee Remix) [Mau5trap]
Mortem - Revolta [Demand]
DRS feat. Enei - Count To Ten [Soul:R]
Halogenix - Raya [Dispatch Limited]
The Prototypes - Subterrestrial (Fallen.GeMiNi DJ Edit) [Shogun Audio]
Maztek - Galactica [Renegade Hardware]

Cheeky section this. Really cool the way this flowed through.
I've got a guilty pleasure with Revolta...always getting played.

Break - Rare Earth [C.I.A. Deepkut]
Ulterior Motive & FD - Drum Circle [Subtitles]
Icicle - Minimal Funk [Shogun Audio]
Amoss - New Jack Swing [Dispatch]
Noisia - Tryhard [Vision]
Task Horizon - Cobra Khan [Evolution Chamber]

^^ loved the way you finished this mix.
New Jack Swing & Tryhard was funky as fuck. Drum Circle is a percy. So many tunes you played in this mix I really like.

I don't feel like I need to go into detail on your mixes anymore, your basically nailing the EQ's now, couple of bits and bobs that might need the odd tweak but your really coming along as a more established DJ in Members Mixes.

Looking forward to see what your 5 track 2009 bit is like.
I have absolutely no doubt I will need to pull my finger out.

Cheers FG.

Thanks Stu, you're too kind man! I thought you'd enjoy those deeper/techier sections, tbh it's what I enjoy mixing the most. Have been doing my homework and checked rolldabeats yesterday, writing down releases from 2009 and it's gonna be tough as fuck to decide which tunes to include and which to leave out, got a few favourites which are gonna be there for sure tho, really looking forward to do it and I'm excited to see your part, too. The whole mixtape is gonna be hench, of that I'm sure. Keep your eyes peeled for that new mix of mine I mentioned, I think you'll like it :)

Finally listened man..

Mixing as a whole was spot on, there were a few tunes in there i wernt much into, but all in all was very enjoyable. thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom