Face Of Danger - Heavy - Dar Kist

I really liked this track very much, it's nicely dark and yet uplifting in a way. Would be really interesting to hear this in some mix, definitely. Great sounds you have there. Listened earlier to some of your other work and since I'm not a big fan of dubstep and stuff like that, it was cool to hear such nicely rolling, crispy sounding Drum & Bass track from you. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the weird snare lift bit before the beat starts to roll.

keep up the good work!

Not a massive fan of neurofunk... but i can tell when a tune is good and i think that could probably get released :|

Wow nice tunage blad, really doing something new here I think... Always figured what would techy neuro style jump up sound like and here it is :teeth: really nice track like the break parts and the darky wobble line! Biggup!

alright darkist, reverb nation doesnt work for me so i had a look on your myspace, face of danger isnt there so i had a listen to rise up, its heavy man, really feelin it. same with come follow me, really likin the dark vibes u got goin on man. big ups

sick tune man!
tis like dark jump up!lol
but really cool beats an the bassline is sick!
bigup!:rslayer:

we got off on wrng foot man.
dnt wanna b making any foes frm here in nz
jst nt the way so ur tune.
:rslayer:
f-ing f-ing heavy man evrything is so tight and clean.

the semi dubstep break b4 sample is awsome lovd that bit.

cant rly say much more dont need much advice frm the sounds of things
anyway man

much props

big up fella, dont mind me man, i was i bit pissed last night, and i didn't realize you were a fellow kiwi!!! thanks for giving some feedback bro , i will check your tune out in a bit man.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom