Fabric 30/11

Dj Jammin

VIP Junglist
Pretty good night... Hazard never fucking turned up F****** Brummies. Dj Spice (male)
Tore the floor apart though.. very good dj

opinions anyone?

Wasn't there but Spice is a very good DJ and his label Back2Basics put out quality!

DJs not turning up is one of the unavoidables, especially when you get severe weather. & it's rarely if ever, the DJs or promoters fault either. They just usually get the blame!

Hazard did actually turn up 25 mins b4 the end of his set and then left as Spice was indeed fucking that room to pieces.

:hype:smashed it aswel.

The dj spice at B2B is the female spice mate.

Ha! I didn't know there were 2 tbh.

It's the female one who's sets I've heard (not knowing she was female and there were 2 of them), I know Spice (male) has been around and playin big events for a long time.

i went to fabric and it was fucking awsome. hype and pascal were fucking amazing. tc was weak as were AI. pissed that hazard didnt show but spice was ok i suppose. i do love hazard though. apart from sp who is average with no rolling rele, the mc's were shit. rele bad. one of them was singing not mcin. and he was shit. took bare mandy made the night sick!! much respect to the true players part from hazard cos e never shows up. the last 3 times ive been to c him he hasnt showed. 2 true players nights at fabric and a rave at the square in southampton.
much respect
x

Back
Top Bottom