FABIO @ VALVE, BRISTOL, JUMP UP LL THE WAY

flodj

Bit of an off key night down there. Lemon D played a pure dubstep set with fearless on the mic, dilly smashed it standardly but then Fabio came on and played jump up for an hour.

Now Fabio has always pushed his style wherever he plays usually so this was a bit of a shocker for me. The worst thing was that it was shitty old jump up, it was like he accidentally picked up grove's bag after the radio 1 show.. :jay:

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Do Dilly and Lemon still do their mastering thing Ear2Ground?

And Dillinja uses CD's now doesnt he? I havent seen him play in ages but I heard that was the case

Saw Fabio at shogun last month... and he does have a good range of tunes.. he just cant mix... he pretty much played every track out then switched it so

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
fabio also played alot of jump up at global this year.
Fabio & groove rider should stick to radio broadcasting , i am yet to hear a decent set played by either of them

DamageCase7

Better off dead.
VIP Junglist
Saw Fabio at shogun last month... and he does have a good range of tunes.. he just cant mix... he pretty much played every track out then switched it so
This all fucking over, he played one tune from start to death, I was thinking I could mix better.... Bearing in mind I don't have decks.

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Bit of an off key night down there. Lemon D played a pure dubstep set with fearless on the mic, dilly smashed it standardly but then Fabio came on and played jump up for an hour.

Now Fabio has always pushed his style wherever he plays usually so this was a bit of a shocker for me. The worst thing was that it was shitty old jump up, it was like he accidentally picked up grove's bag after the radio 1 show.. :jay:
Id be more concerned about this comment......Dilly, smashed it!?!........standardly.....?
Hummmmmmm

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
Well not really cause hospital djs don't just play liquid
True. They throw in a bit of pop music as well :D It's a joke, no need for bare serious replies.

"I went to see Matrix & Futurebound the other night and all they did was play remixes with female vocals!?"

SARCASM ALERT

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
True. They throw in a bit of pop music as well :D It's a joke, no need for bare serious replies.

"I went to see Matrix & Futurebound the other night and all they did was play remixes with female vocals!?"

SARCASM ALERT
I'm sure you had to add the sarcasm alert for legal reasons more than personal opinion :teeth: