Fabio and Grooverider - Who's the better DJ/More Important to the Dnb(Now and Then?)

Re: Fabio and Grooverider - Who's the better DJ/More Important to the Dnb(Now and The

If anyone from the BBC is listening please can you get rid of these clowns and bring back intelligent presenters who still love the music like Flight, not two washed up has-beens who sound bored on every show

I think that the BBC may have bigger fish to fry than the DnB forum

Re: Fabio and Grooverider - Who's the better DJ/More Important to the Dnb(Now and The

There both amazing but I prefer Fabio. Last time I saw him he smashed it

I began listening weekly when it was just Fabio by himself, but now that Groove is back they seem to take turns going back and forth from week to week. Is this normal? I was under the impression they do the shows together.

I began listening weekly when it was just Fabio by himself, but now that Groove is back they seem to take turns going back and forth from week to week. Is this normal? I was under the impression they do the shows together.

I think they only do one show a month together

Saw him at hospitality a few months ago and he SMASHED IT. He plays sick tunes, pioneers sick tunes and releases sick tunes on his sick label and has a very enjoyable show.

Back
Top Bottom