Extra tracks from Subfocus lp

djflicky

VIP Junglist
Last edited:
feeling last jungle alot, big tune, this could b real would b much better without the cheesy vocals imo

Could This Be Real is possibly one of the best tunes on the CD, along with Vapourise & Deep Space. This album shows a bit of variation in styles, the fidget tune i could easily do without and swap with Stomp but its a tight album all round. Perez's seems a tad boring (bar As The Cut Deepens). Heard a few of the Logistics bits out etc but i'm excited about the CD as i have the promo vinyl and have been battering all those tunes.

well not my cup of tea for the most part but you can't deny absolutly solid production and an amzing musical ear! big up's for Mr SF!

I actually agree, people saying the Logistics & Alix Perez albums are better are hating imo they are good, but the variaty on this is SICK i will play all of these tracks at one point, except "Let the story begin" lol

Au contraire flicky. I believe that the Logistics, Alix Perez, Lynx & Kemo and Break albums are better than this. This is not hating at all. Its just personal preference. I just don't like Sub Focus' sound. The electro sound was done years ago in DnB, just ask John B.

Back
Top Bottom