Example - Kickstarts (Produced by Sub Focus)

And my point exactly!! This is why I don't post on forums because of people like you dj testicles.

When did I ever say I was an Oracle? My point was you forum fannys dis everything. Subfocus is amazing at what he does, look where he is now!! He's doing a lot better than you so why dis him?

And my point exactly!! This is why I don't post on forums because of people like you dj testicles.

When did I ever say I was an Oracle? My point was you forum fannys dis everything. Subfocus is amazing at what he does, look where he is now!! He's doing a lot better than you so why dis him?

Lol, when you said "When did I ever say I was an Oracle" you cracked me up.

Subfocus is amazing at what he does, look where he is now!! He's doing a lot better than you so why dis him?
Doing a lot better but making generic cookie cutter music. Well done him.

Talk about a fucking fan-boy

If you think Sub Focus is amazing then fuck knows what you would think if you took his cock out of your ass and listened to artists in this genre who haven't sold out and who continue to make cutting edge music. You'd probably kill yourself in a orgasmic frenzy

You're dissing us for having a different opinion to you, just because the majority like something are we not meant to express are views?

Too say that Pendulum, Chase and Status and Sub Focus have not turned mainstream would mean that you're either in complete denial or bordeline retarded.

I still have respect for them as producers and in their situation I would do the same thing but I do not like the music that they make now and will not listen to most of the music they make now purely because it isn't my thing. Fair play if you like there music but you've got to understand that this a drum and bass forum and the majority of people on here are into the underground drum and bass scene and when they see an artist going from making amazing songs to making maintsream radio shit, it's kind of annoying especially when people like you come on there claiming that they are gods gift to drum and bass.

Last edited:
Im confused

Do Sub Focus and C&S like making shit music now? I dont see how you can go from producing quality tech/liquid/whatever D&B to cheeseshit beats for Example.....

basically they was just saying that this song is shit man... subfocus is invaluble to dnb same as chase and status and whoever else has made the hits!! when they stop making dnb hits and start making cheesy ca$h money music
tell me we shouldnt be so mad when we are losing our best producers to a spunk bucket pop industry?? I still do give complete credit like i state they are INVALUBLE to drum and bass. that is why it is such a loss.

Listen tho, when a thread gets started about a good subfocus track do you think it will get automatically hated?? no it could have 20 pages of people going crazy!! we are responding to the music with our honest opinions, and it is justified (most of the time)

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

You're dissing us for having a different opinion to you, just because the majority like something are we not meant to express are views?

Too say that Pendulum, Chase and Status and Sub Focus have not turned mainstream would mean that you're either in complete denial or bordeline retarded.

I still have respect for them as producers and in their situation I would do the same thing but I do not like the music that they make now and will not listen to most of the music they make now purely because it isn't my thing. Fair play if you like there music but you've got to understand that this a drum and bass forum and the majority of people on here are into the underground drum and bass scene and when they see an artist going from making amazing songs to making maintsream radio shit, it's kind of annoying especially when people like you come on there claiming that they are gods gift to drum and bass.

this

Last edited:
to be honest sub focus aint really made anything worthwile since about 07 druggy was the last tune from him that was actually any good well thats my opinion.
so i dont no why anyones shocked at this hes bin goin down this road for a few years now.

Back
Top Bottom