evasion - somethings coming (finished - preview)

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
finished this a while back, not totally decided on the mixdown, looking for some feedback thoughts etc, anything which needs tweaking.
im fairly happy with it but it has hit the point where im uninspired by it really.. want to move onto something very different!

any feedback is welcome i try my best to feedback on here but soundcloud is blocked at work now was my usual outlet!
thanks in advance!
hope u like it!

(y)

need to eq that bass sum more, its very honky around 200-250hz, bring out the top end of the mid 800-1000/2000 sum more, might need to boost ur highs n give ur percussion sum more sparkle aswell after tat, kool stuff goin on tho, love the vocal line, and the little wobble on the end of sum of the phrases, percussion is tasty too, although kick culd do wiv a little more beef, and then the sub probly needs to cum up a bit to, great vibes anyways, esp like the 2nd half after the breakdown

ah top man just the feedback i needed im not so good at boostin around certain Hz, aint got an analser or anything, but il have a play see if i cna get it sounding better!
nice one :)

Back
Top Bottom