ERECSEAN - Shiraz

really sweet pads and intro,

good techy sound, your snare and kick could be stronger tho, they are pretty weak...

uve used the sounds and samples really well between the beat tho so respect for that

im feeling it man

cheers for the input.. yeah beats could be a bit stronger but ive had to sacrifice some headroom for the sub, not a huge fan of really loud hard hitting beats anyway.. i like most of my headroom down below to sit in the sub region so the tune almost crumbles the ceilings :P

let me kno if u want a 320 :)

I liked the intro, I think a vocal, like an old sci-fi movie speech to sit over the top would sound ace and keeps the intro going without it getting boring.

When it drops Im not getting anything. Im assuming because you got a nasty sub playing and unfortunately my speakers im using are wank so I cant comment on that.

Overall, adding some more background fx and sweeps, strategically placed cymbal crashes would seriously make this tune mash up.

mm yeah this tune is very dependant on the sub which is pullling the whole song forward. try giving it a listen with a sub and let me kno your feelings after that if possible :)

Back
Top Bottom