Embrace.Dubs - Blinding

i dont know if theres a problem with your samples the hats are nice anyway kick could be processed a bit better and yeah snare is a little weak... id just add an omnicide distorion unit to them... but if you really want perc that are good make your own i recommend if you can afford a decent condenser mic anyway and just use compression (and in my case distortion... i like a little distroted sound) especially with the sound your going for that nasty high end bass needs beefy drums IMo. it all sounds ok i like the arrangement and the changes. the intro needs a decent drop into the nasty section and mabye layer a pad over your current one to add depth?

if you want sample packs ive used the vengeance ones and theyre nice to play with but then i always change the way they sound anyway i got a little advice from someone on her recently about parallel processing and it seems to have helped me... id google that and see what you tube offers on the matter

Hey Jaw,
thanks for the feedback man i've actually got the ohmicide disto plugin so i'll give it a go with that. Im rubbish at structuring a whole track so gotta work on shit like intro's ect still ;p

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom