Dylan & Friction - Infected Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dylan & Friction - Infected Spirit

sounds very like the original, but i rate it. hopefully dylan&friction will play it at valve

Re: Re: Dylan & Friction - Infected Spirit

Christ! This is frikken depressing! I've been going through this dub section for a while and I haven't heard one tune that really floats my boat. This is really depressing that DnB has really gone down the toilet recently. I'm not so sad that I only bought like 6 DnB records this year..... its not that my main hobbys have changed but DnB also changed, from my point of view its changed for the worse.... This kind of stuff is a load of crap really,... geezzz!

Well at least I can look back on my 2000 - 2002 dnb collection and remember that it was cool and the summer of 2002 was my favorite summer in a long time.

Re: Dylan & Friction - Infected Spirit

1992 said:
Christ! This is frikken depressing! I've been going through this dub section for a while and I haven't heard one tune that really floats my boat. This is really depressing that DnB has really gone down the toilet recently. I'm not so sad that I only bought like 6 DnB records this year..... its not that my main hobbys have changed but DnB also changed, from my point of view its changed for the worse.... This kind of stuff is a load of crap really,... geezzz!

Well at least I can look back on my 2000 - 2002 dnb collection and remember that it was cool and the summer of 2002 was my favorite summer in a long time.

i swear it says 'if its not hardcore.....'?? this is hardcore mate.2 hardcore 4 u.
sik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom