Dumb Question? Current Most Epic DnB artist?

by epic i assume u mean like a massive filmscore style intro or sumfin.
not jus run of the mill jump up styley.

Machete is so epic you may find you just have to fly over to London, run to room 1 at Fabric and bottle someone.

<--from the U.S.: O.k. I might get hated on for this...but fuck it.

Who now is the most epic DnB artist of this time? I mean like beyond Pendulum (on Hold Your Colour) and beyond or at the level of Aphrodite...(cause' damn, I don't think you can beat Aphrodite)...

I've been out a little bit,

So who is it? I just keep hearing the same shit over and over so far.........Give me some OMFG I JUST WET MY PANTS OVER THAT SHIT type artist!!

P.S. I'm drunk and shit..

Right... without everyone waffling along...

EPIC..... heres a few producers who REALLY ARE EPIC!! cause i dont know about anyone else... but really wouldnt put Pendulum under the catagory "epic"... well... apart from maybe one of their tracks... "spiral" <--- now thats an epic Pendulum track!

Black Sun Empire <--- Pretty much every release...
Telemetrik <--- My Lightyear EPs (there are 2) BOTH FUKIN SIK!!
Subterra <--- Pretty new to the scene.. VERY PROMISING!
Chris Su
Kemal
Rob Data
Stakka & Skynet <--- Clockwork EP SIK!!
Rascal & Klone <--- They've been really quiet recently... look for older stuff
Culture Shock <--- They've been bringing out proper bangers recently....
Ancronix <--- Look for his track "Airspike" or "Dropclip"
Axiom <--- Slightly darker stuff... but very good!
Apex <--- Ive only really been taking notice of this guy recently... some real good releases from this guy...
Quarantine Recordings <--- Some pretty epic tracks have come from this label... check some of their stuff....

Thats will do for now... but have a look mate... those are in my opinion some of the most epic producers in the business... if you understand the word "epic" in the same way as i do....

Have fun....

Right... without everyone waffling along...

EPIC..... heres a few producers who REALLY ARE EPIC!! cause i dont know about anyone else... but really wouldnt put Pendulum under the catagory "epic"... well... apart from maybe one of their tracks... "spiral" <--- now thats an epic Pendulum track!

Black Sun Empire <--- Pretty much every release...
Telemetrik <--- My Lightyear EPs (there are 2) BOTH FUKIN SIK!!
Subterra <--- Pretty new to the scene.. VERY PROMISING!
Chris Su
Kemal
Rob Data
Stakka & Skynet <--- Clockwork EP SIK!!
Rascal & Klone <--- They've been really quiet recently... look for older stuff
Culture Shock <--- They've been bringing out proper bangers recently....
Ancronix <--- Look for his track "Airspike" or "Dropclip"
Axiom <--- Slightly darker stuff... but very good!
Apex <--- Ive only really been taking notice of this guy recently... some real good releases from this guy...
Quarantine Recordings <--- Some pretty epic tracks have come from this label... check some of their stuff....

Thats will do for now... but have a look mate... those are in my opinion some of the most epic producers in the business... if you understand the word "epic" in the same way as i do....

Have fun....

spiral is fairly epic bit i have to say so is back to you!

Back
Top Bottom