DUBPLATE CULTURE! New Dancehall/Jungle Weekly In Boston MA!

DJ Roach

Boston Junglist
DPC-Teaser-01.jpg

DPC-Teaser-02.jpg

QUICK VERSION:

WHAT: A new Dancehall/Jungle weekly event
WHERE: The SkyBar, 518 Somerville Ave, Somerville MA
WHEN: Every Wednesday, starting May 18th, @ 8:00pm
COST: $3.00

http://www.DubplateCulture.com/

Check out the website for more info and if you're interested, please sign up to the email list so we can keep in touch with you and let you know about new developments as they arise.

For our first month we have a roster of DJs that include Gil-T, Willow & DL, Miztah Lex, Bad Mr. Trip, The Sunsets Down and Big Sound, with many more in the works! It should be a great time and it'll only work with your support, so we hope to see you there!

LONG VERSION:

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd let you know that Fantazmah and myself are kicking off a new weekly in Boston (well, technically Somerville, at least for now)

Here's the writeup I did for the flyers, it pretty much explains the concept:

Dubplate Culture is a weekly event focusing on Dancehall and the various styles of electronic music that it has inspired, including Jungle, Drum ‘n’ Bass and Dub.

Along with the scheduled DJs, the first hour of the event will be an open decks Soundclash, where 4 up and coming DJs will battle for their rightful spot as the night’s champion

We've got a month's worth of events booked at The Skybar in Somerville MA, so come on down every Wednesday night and check the vibes!

That's right, we're trying to bring a few different things to the table...
The biggest thing is that we're going to do a weekly open decks soundclash/battle... Email Clash@DubplateCulture.com if you'd like to participate. We'll also be bringing in DJs with many different styles and backgrounds, from Dnacehall to Ragga Jungle to Dub and everything in between and beyond.

We really need the first month to be a success so we're asking for your help promoting this to all of your friends and as far and wide as possible.

Thanks alot, and if you have any questions, comments or would like to help out in any way, hit me up at: Info@DubplateCulture.com

Back
Top Bottom