Drum'n'Bass T-Shirts

id still be careful. if you get caught selling them. If someone did that to my designs i wouldnt be too haoppy..lol.. nice idea tho! Ironically Aerosoul made their name partly cos of the logos they ripped off for the Bassline shirts etc...

id still be careful. if you get caught selling them. If someone did that to my designs i wouldnt be too haoppy..lol.. nice idea tho! Ironically Aerosoul made their name partly cos of the logos they ripped off for the Bassline shirts etc...

You are defo right..... but..... it resembles the Aerosoul design....... Im not claiming to be a Aerosoul t-shirt.... nor is it a fake of the Aerosoul t-shirt.
Its an independant design.... using the words "Wobblist" two decks and the word "Movement"

In fact.... just checked out their website.
They can't say shit..... that Bassline logo is just a rip off of the Vasaline logo.

And their Junglist Movement design isnt trademarked anyway.

Last edited:
You are defo right..... but..... it resembles the Aerosoul design....... Im not claiming to be a Aerosoul t-shirt.... nor is it a fake of the Aerosoul t-shirt.
Its an independant design.... using the words "Wobblist" two decks and the word "Movement"

They can't say shit..... that Bassline logo is just a rip off of the Vasaline logo.

Actually... the design doesnt need to be trademarked. It is their property, and the intelectual property of the designer. If that was me that had been blatantly ripped off i would stop it being produced and if any money was made would sue. I know that any other desigenrs i know who do professional work would do exactly the same thing.

I am sure that if Leke knew about it you get in trouble one way or another.

It is ironic that they took the vaseline logo and made a design from it, but that doesnt change the fact that you would get in shit with Aerosoul if they knew.

Someone ripped off a logo design i had done for Serial Killaz recently, when we found out we made them change it

Last edited:
ye give us a shout when youve got them, wouldnt mind a wobblist movement one in medium... its fukin wicked mate

Actually... the design doesnt need to be trademarked. It is their property, and the intelectual property of the designer. If that was me that had been blatantly ripped off i would stop it being produced and if any money was made would sue. I know that any other desigenrs i know who do professional work would do exactly the same thing.

I am sure that if Leke knew about it you get in trouble one way or another.

It is ironic that they took the vaseline logo and made a design from it, but that doesnt change the fact that you would get in shit with Aerosoul if they knew.

Someone ripped off a logo design i had done for Serial Killaz recently, when we found out we made them change it

Yeh your right. But in the end of the day. None have been made and you will not be able to get that perticular t-shirt in any shops. No revenue trace and no proof that these have ever been sold......

So.... therefore..... as far as Aerosoul and im concerned this doesnt exist as anything other than a design.

yeah thats cool.. im just saying. it doesnt matter about trademarks etc. its still ripping off a design

Actually Junglist Movement Is a Registered Trademark Owned By Aerosoul Limited - aerosoul.co.uk
Do a Search At The Official IPO Office And You Will See Your Self. So Dont Even Think About Rippin Of Any Of Our Designs. We,lle Come For You Personally. Do Your Research First Before Running Your Mouth Off https://www.gov.uk/guidance/objecting-to-other-peoples-trade-marks-and-the-legal-costs

Aerosoul Limited
aerosoul.co.uk
junglist-movement.com

I'm pretty sure Rocksteady has already made his millions

They went mad for those Wobblist Movement t-shirts in the Balkans

Those wobblist ones are far better than the originals. I'd order a couple in a second.

ps you know someone's pissed when every word starts with a capital. It Take You Nine Years To Type That Bruv :rasta:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom