Drum & Weird

wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist

started this a bit ago, now i'm kinda stuck. i don't want to overcomplicate things with introducing too many new elements, but i also don't want it to be too repetetive really, i want to keep it as simple as possible, maybe subtle fx elements or some kinda stuff but right now i'm feeling blocked :(

maybe some of you fine men can help :teeth:

pretty awesome tings agwan fam... lol 11sec in you should bring in a break beat me thinks then some little fills at 8bars in add some hats... simple ones as i take it ts the theme... then when u bring the the drums at 44secs (awesomeee drum ideas) drop the breakbeat and keep what you got there... also some subtle pan high pitch pads playing a like a a runniing melody like 16ths or something would be nice... would be interest to hear a final piece once you've done it

Hows about some pitch effects. Pull the pitch up and down or down then up. You could also use a lfo to create a studder effect. And some subtle layering of the bass with phase and chorus might livin' things up a bit.

Awesome vibe, really feeling it. Think you should get crazier with the drums and mids, also some mad percussion rolls and shuffles will work well on this one me thinks. Maybe a dark pad introduced later on too.

Back
Top Bottom