Drum n Bass high profile controversies

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Anyone care to add to this list???

More recently the whole 'Mistabishi' fake djin it everywhere had me in stitches and i dunno if it could be classed as 'controversial' but when Hype nearly got his ass sued off for Zinc's fugees remix!!

The whole Andy C n Friction apparent 'fall out' and the beef between Eksman b Skiba a few years back!!

Anything else???

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Goldie pushing Redeyes down the stairs.

Doc Scott's Sun & Bass beef with rider.

MC Spitfire for the lols.

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
The Twisted Individual/John B beef

Twisted Individual made Bandwagon Blues in reference to John B, John B made Blandwagon Poos in reference to Bandwagon Blues and sold a shitload more. on Grooveriders show either Twisted Individual or Grooverider joked about John B giving Twisted Individual 20% of the money he earnt from it.

Download a clip from the show here (2nd post)

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=210832&highlight=grooverider+twisted+john

Last edited:

HEIST

VIP Junglist
The Twisted Individual/John B beef

Twisted Individual made Bandwagon Blues in reference to John B, John B made Blandwagon Poos in reference to Bandwagon Blues and sold a shitload more. on Grooveriders show either Twisted Individual or Grooverider joked about John B giving Twisted Individual 20% of the money he earnt from it.

Download a clip from the show here (2nd post)

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=210832&highlight=grooverider+twisted+john
you mean Twisted Individual made Bandwagon Blues in reference to D minds (T-10). I think?

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Elaborate please Samuel.
Something about Groove asking where the 'big dogs were, andy c, hype etc etc' and complainin' a bit.... Also heard he played a bit of a wobbly set or something, not the kinda thing sun&bass is obviously geared towards.

Think dBridge replied with 'not enough 250hz snares imo' or something :clown:

the whole bandwagon blues thing was about d minds apparently jumping on and copying twisted's style of tunes (hence the t minus 10, 9, 8... vox)

and john b made a pisstake of that track and basically ripped the whole jump up scene at that time (like the nokia ringtone bit)

at least that what i was told :D