drum kits

ethan

anyone know of a good site for dnb and house drum kits for reason 3.0 redrum. Blitzed the reason website and a couple of other sites but no luck really. Any ideas? Pref free ones.

lol have to say that was quite funny, but didnt really answer my question. Like I said I have been through a few websites looking for drum and bass and house drum kits but no luck. Does anyone have any good websites they could perhaps suggest?

Last edited:
a good thing about reason is you don't have to have just drums. You can have many types of audio files large and small, making it awesome for funny voice samples and all that. Good to make use of the pitch and tone auxiliary knobs.

If you want better more powerful samples, then scroll through the Reason sound bank, i know there are some very good hits in there. you can also route each individual one to its own effects.

Maybe you could just ask someone directly for some samples?

Or, you could import a song into an audio program, cut out a tiny section, and use a bunch of those for you kits. Believe me it's how the pros do it.

mmm ok cheers guys. To be honest Ive only just started producing music so using effects on individual drum sounds is still quite complicatedr me, was looking for a kind of ready made sounds which I can sequence in my pattern but I guess i have to learn this stuff anyways sometime so once agin cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom