"Drum & Bass On Demand" LP - Demand Records (DMNDLP01 - 26th November)

Heavy1 - Xiphactinus VIP. The original was / is wicked. Wasn't feeling the Lenzman rmx, but this is pretty filthy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
June Miller & Proxima - Killswitch Engage / Gamma - I'm Sick sampler, up for pre-order. Friday 23 November shipping

http://www.surus.co.uk/Demand-Records/Killswitch-Engage-Im-Sick-19945.aspx

Had an inkling I'm Sick was going to be on the sampler, as Gamma was mentioned in the line up on Demands facebook a while back, but not listed in the youtube videos list. Although KSE has to be one of the stand out tunes on Kasra's Fabric cd, I'm going to have to say I much perfer I'm Sick. Love the bounce in Spinline tunes & heard it less compared to KSE

also up last night, RoyGreen & Protone & Monologue - Storming. "This one is a straight up funky, beauty" according to Demand

This will be updated early next week. We will have special bundle prices for the whole LP starting with 7.99£ for the Vinyl + the whole digital LP. If you're only interested in digital then the LP will start at 5.99£ from Surus / iTunes (16 Tracks).

If you can't wait to get KSE, some have already spotted it, it will be out (digitally) on Monday. Exclusively a week earlier. We will announce that, this weekend with the last uploads to our Soundcloud/Youtube channel.

We hope you like it & thanks everyone that showed some love :2thumbs:

Latest upload:

taken from Demands facebook

Last but definitely not least we want to introduce you to Minor Rain a great talent from Slovakia. This is the last track on the digital only release of "Drum & Bass on Demand" and it goes by the name of "Aftershock". It's a fast and stripped back bouncy, clickery roller with vocal cuts. It's diversity is a reflection of the whole release and you can't deny, this one will make some damage!

Back
Top Bottom