DRUM AND BASS (lush and bliss) .

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
:gimp: went out with some off my boys at the weekend down southsea and for about 30 .45 mins they actully had dnb playing in a RNB /HIP HOP CLUB ..,,and guess wat the hole dance floor cleared from about 100 peeps to about err me and my mates ..with the dance floor to our selfs big the somerstown kru for having a boogie even tho they dont listen to dnb except about 3 of us :applause:

that club is propa shit y know. my ex missus used to work their an' i had fights with nuff gelled up tossers trying it on with her. the bouncers once chucked a bloke down the stairs in that place after he tried chattin my missus up and went to far!!! ha ha jokes.....oh the fun we had!

lokki said:
that club is propa shit y know. my ex missus used to work their an' i had fights with nuff gelled up tossers trying it on with her. the bouncers once chucked a bloke down the stairs in that place after he tried chattin my missus up and went to far!!! ha ha jokes.....oh the fun we had!

Yeah tis a propa rowdy club, went there on the last bankholiday sunday was ram jam, had me thinkin if the promoter was game holdin a dark dnb nite in there and the tangerine suite, with like; liquid breaks in bar bluu and some dark underground sounds in tang??? Well i know a wholloada peeps that would come to this...Sounds like a plan>?dunno wat the promoter would think mind.peace Daky :|

daky said:
Yeah tis a propa rowdy club, went there on the last bankholiday sunday was ram jam, had me thinkin if the promoter was game holdin a dark dnb nite in there and the tangerine suite, with like; liquid breaks in bar bluu and some dark underground sounds in tang??? Well i know a wholloada peeps that would come to this...Sounds like a plan>?dunno wat the promoter would think mind.peace Daky :|
they will say fuuucck off .anyway southsea clubs are shit the only good thing is WOMEN and avin a punch up after :-x

12 inch grinch said:
they will say fuuucck off .anyway southsea clubs are shit the only good thing is WOMEN and avin a punch up after :-x

raaaaaaah! :mr_cool: :sick: :gaywhite: :knob:
ha ha! yknow this :boobies:

12 inch grinch said:
:gimp: went out with some off my boys at the weekend down southsea and for about 30 .45 mins they actully had dnb playing in a RNB /HIP HOP CLUB ..,,and guess wat the hole dance floor cleared from about 100 peeps to about err me and my mates ..with the dance floor to our selfs big the somerstown kru for having a boogie even tho they dont listen to dnb except about 3 of us :applause:

half the world aint ready for dnb :P

illv//

Back
Top Bottom