[Drum and Bass] Blasek - Rush

Blasék

Hello mates!

I have took a little break out of my FL Studio. I started this Feb with a drum and bass project. I'd struggled a lot with my mixdowns and drums..
This track is 'work in progress', comments or ideas? I'm still planning to add something there..

That drop will be a hard as wet! :2thumbs:

Cheers,

Blasek

Last edited:
Tuned in.

All of that reverb is making it a bit unclear in the intro, and once it drops, the synths sounds a little thin. I would personally add a little low mids to them since the bass is just sub rumble. Or try and add mids to the bass. I dunno. The atmosphere is good and I like the synth arp/blippy thing you bring in at the end of the clip.

It's hard to say where to go with this... perhaps personally I would put my effort into adding a gritty mid layer to the bass.

Tuned in.

All of that reverb is making it a bit unclear in the intro, and once it drops, the synths sounds a little thin. I would personally add a little low mids to them since the bass is just sub rumble. Or try and add mids to the bass. I dunno. The atmosphere is good and I like the synth arp/blippy thing you bring in at the end of the clip.

It's hard to say where to go with this... perhaps personally I would put my effort into adding a gritty mid layer to the bass.

Thanks Kama!

PM ya!

Back
Top Bottom