DOPE TITO, BACKDRAFT, KID DIGITAL & JOURNEYMAN v BARRCODE

djleemartin

l_7d6f48d1f73a4268b39e8e27c9a2f7dd.jpg

DOPE TITO Feat RAA D & IMMORTAL - MOVE LIKE THAT - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS - (DBR021) - OUT NOW!

Remixes Coming from BACKDRAFT, KID DIGITAL & JOURNEYMAN V's BARRCODE

This comes fresh from British Colombia's finest DOPE TITO aka DJ BRAT & VAN TEK with over 20 years DJing experience and several years producing together, these guys have come on leaps and bounds over the few years and it's set to get even better, with remixes completed for the likes of GENERAL LEVY, LEONSKI & M.I.A and are now all
awaiting release.

DJ SUPPORT FROM THIS RELEASE:

I'm loving the Backdraft Mix and will support that badboy for sure! Also, Kid Digital's mix will keep the party going as well. Great release! - THE CRYSTAL METHOD

Thanks for the tunes. Dropping the Journeyman and Barrcode remix....Nice! - JIMMY MOFO

Backdraft remix is heavy...love the wobble! - FAR TOO LOUD

Really liking the Backdraft and Kid Digital mixes of this - packing a lot of punch! - SPLITLOOP

Both Journeyman/Barrcode and Kid Digital remixes sounds dope... Cheers - PEO DE PITTE

Digging the original, got a cool deep groove and the rap keeps it rolling without it being too distracting - sweet! The Backdraft remix takes the pips from the rest, love the womps and the off kilter beat - messy times! - LLUPA

My favourites are the original and the kid digital remix, both are heavy hittin bangerz as i like! Great package!!! - B-PHREAK

This realease is available at the following download stores

BEATPORT

JUNODOWNLOAD

TRACKITDOWN

This is also available at all other good download stores

FOLLOW DUSTED BREAKS VIA THE LINKS BELOW

MYSPACE

WEBSITE

SOUNDCLOUD

TWITTER

Back
Top Bottom