Dont Sleep Chilled vibes

Ez bro,

Really enjoyed this, liked it better than your last one as the audio quality was alot better! Beat matching was quite tight overall and when it did go out you seemed to correct it pretty quickly. Definately be listning to this more than once!

Let me know when your next one is up!! :2thumbs:

wicked mix mate, solid throughout. your beat matching is peachy definatly in tune and on time. all i'd say is that you just need to brush up on the mixer control a bit. smooth it you.

real good tho man. ez.

Yeh solid mix John mate, enjoyed it man.

First of all really interesting and unique tracklist, lots of smooth rolling vocal tracks in there. Something different from the norm that is posted in here. Your beatmatching is slightly better than your previous mix but it needs a bit of work here and there, but generally spot on.

Also, I think you should try blending your mixes a bit more, a lot of the time tracks come in too soon or leave to quickly. So work the mixer a bit more. Other than that v.good, I'll be on your next one for sure. (y)

'Shadow Boxing'. :not_worth:not_worth

First of all really interesting and unique tracklist, lots of smooth rolling vocal tracks in there. Something different from the norm that is posted in here. Your beatmatching is slightly better than your previous mix but it needs a bit of work here and there, but generally spot on.

Also, I think you should try blending your mixes a bit more, a lot of the time tracks come in too soon or leave to quickly. So work the mixer a bit more. Other than that v.good, I'll be on your next one for sure. (y)

cheers buddy

im gonna do another mix in a couple of days. 3 decks hopefully. ive dug out a lot of old favorites like Un Cut - Midnight MIST remix, gonna be right across the board.

cheers for the PROPER feedback. its nice to have some decent advice/ criticism. Respectamundo bro

WE LIKE (y)

borat.jpg

Also you've put songs are teasers when they're not.

Jenna G - Rising
>>Commix - Belleview
Icicle - Infectious Funk
>>Shy FX - Feelings

Not a biggie really, just in case you didn't notice.

Also you've put songs are teasers when they're not.

Jenna G - Rising
>>Commix - Belleview
Icicle - Infectious Funk
>>Shy FX - Feelings

Not a biggie really, just in case you didn't notice.

i dont really know about that tracklist writing thing :rinsed:

was just gonna write it out in one list. will probably do that from now on.

Back
Top Bottom