DNBforum is invited to ViroMusic.com we are looking for a DNB playlist to feature.

ViroMusic.com

Hello dnbforum members!

I represent a new music streaming site www.viromusic.com. ViroMusic is a website where you can search over 9,000,000+ songs and we will find a free and legal source for you to stream the song. On top of our large database of music content we have a system where you can make playlists and share it with friends. We have some revolutionary features planned to help you discover and share free music content.

If any of you are interested we are looking for a drum and bass playlist to be in our "featured playlists" section. Feel free to make a playlist and post in this thread. Hopefully you can find the songs that you wan't to hear. We update our database frequently to try to keep up with new music but sometimes if it is a unofficial remix it is hard to keep up. I know there are a lot of dj's on this forum so we figured you guys could give us some great feedback. Please keep in mind we are in beta but we are always looking for suggestions, let us know what you think!

We are also looking for featured playlists in many other genres. Feel free to post any type of playlist to this thread!

Thanks in advance.

-Viro Music

Re: DNBforum is invited to ViroMusic.com we are looking for a DNB playlist to feature

Hi, Thanks! We have put it under our featured playlists. Were you able to find most of the songs you were looking for? What do you think of the site?

Re: DNBforum is invited to ViroMusic.com we are looking for a DNB playlist to feature

http://www.viromusic.com/playlist/radoju

Site's nice, there was a handful of tunes missing when I tried to search for them though. But those were mainly fairly recent releases (like last month or so) or not widely known tunes/artists.

Thanks. Because you have added so many songs I think we will make this the featured playlist. Thanks! And I hope you like the site.

using the site now.

everything is easy to see. easy to use. nice one!

gunna start creating playlist now.

Very nice! I like the first song on the list TNGHT - Bugg'n the most I think. Good stuff and glad you find the site easy to use. Some non internet savvy people are having trouble with it!

serious? its one of the most basic sites ive ever used.

Ya thats what we thought but some people could not find the search bar they said it was "to dark" and people didn't understand how to add songs to playlists etc. So we have constantly been adjusting to get it right. We have many more new features on the way including a mobile app.

Last edited:

site looks nice, can already see a lot of content that was severely lacking on other streaming services

Hi thanks for the error report. Sometimes people put misleading titles in their videos.. We are going to add a "flag this video" and it will never show up again. Thanks for your help! Hope you enjoy the service.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, We are working on a completely different design that should simplify things a bit. Also an android,ios app. Sorry for the late reply I didn't see your post!

Back
Top Bottom